Walt Disney Company Director of Strategy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Director of Strategy Interview Questions

Director of Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Met with HR person and discussed the position briefly. Then I met with two VPs and then the group head. Mostly discussed my background and why I wanted to work there. Most of the senior people had been there for a long time. They tend to work long hours, but the lifestyle is more manageable than the life of an investment banker. They do strategic consulting projects as well as M&A. It was a collegial tone.

Interview Questions

• How would you decide whether to sell a company or spin it off?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Director of Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

It was a very thorough and complete process. Started on the phone and then moved to 3 rounds of in person interviews. They were in a big need to fill the role so it happened quickly. I met with people I would end up managing along with cross functional people I would work with.

Interview Questions

• None really. The people I interviewed with were more concerned with how I would help them keep their CYA going and provide them with protection if issues came up.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy.