Walt Disney Company Interview Questions in Glendale, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and with hiring manager, followed by multiple in person interviews.

Interviews seemed to go very well and I was highly qualified. I was asked to complete an assignment with a deadline and returned it early, followed quickly by a generic HR rejection email. Not sure why they wasted my time. The next day the hiring manager emailed me we would be talking further, after I replied they went silent and never responded again.

I expected the process to be more professionally handled by this company and for this level of position.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Received a message through LinkedIn regarding an Executive Assistant Position in Glendale. They told me to apply online, so I did. I received a phone call the following day. It was a pretty lengthy phone screen interview. They asked a lot of questions.

Enterprise Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a 15 Minute Screening, followed by 3 back to back interviews. Overall, the process it self was simple, the interviews I just prepared for by doing lots of mock interviews. The recruiters and hiring manger were great to work with as well.

Interview Questions

• If I asked you to find out how many gas stations were in LA proper, how would you figure that out without using the internet?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA).

Interview

The interview process was quite extensive with full background checks, reference checks, and calls to the schools I attended. The actual interview was a well organized 2 days of approximately 8 interviews with various level staff and executives.

The process and time from interview to job offer was long, but professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were brief.

Graduate Associate - Environment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

-First there is a phone interview with the recruiter to see if you're still interested
    -Second is up to the hiring manager, but in my case they scheduled a conference interview
    -Afterwards, they requested an in-person interview followed by an Excel test and an easy knowledge test (about topics related to the position; in my case, energy conversions).

Interview Questions

• All questions were related to my resume and whether or not I had experience doing the activities required.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA).

Interview

First a call from HR to vet your resume and tell you a little bit about the team. Second are scheduled 30 minute interviews with the team, the hiring manager, HR and usually an executive. If all goes well, you'll get a call for either a second round of interviews or a job offer.

Each interview is going to be different depending on the hiring manager. There's no interview formula that they follow.

Manager, Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Went through an intensive interview process. Met with at least 7 people on the team that included leadership, immediate peers, and direct reports. Overall, questions pertained to my background and experience. Asked for examples of past projects and my leadership style.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Disney movie and character?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Scheduled a phone screening that same week. The next week, I scheduled a 60-minute interview with two Disney employees. A week later, I received a second interview, which was in the form of two 30-minute interviews. The interview questions were fairly normal, with a few situational questions that makes you think a bit.

Interview Questions

• How would your prior experience fit in with the daily responsibilities of this position?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Generalized questions. Nothing specific. One person interview with hiring manager. Got the impression that this was a formality to meet the interviewee, and not gauge their capability. The decision was already made before I came in the door. I got the job with very little screening. I had the feeling that it was a revolving door for employment, which it was. Interviewing manager was female. Her staff worked closely with her, so she had to feel it was a good fit. She ran over the duties, and asked if I had questions, and answered them, Parking was validated, and I was told my agency would be notified. I did get the position after one in-person interview at my hiring managers office. Dress conventionally for this location. Nothing too trendy.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Disney? Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

i had a couple of phone interviews. one with my manager and one with my director. each interview lasted 30 minutes. the people who work at the walt disney company are incredibly nice, and the interview went well because of that. honestly, it is the best place to work in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used social media and what did you do?   Answer Question