Walt Disney Company Intern Interview Questions in Burbank, CA | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Intern Interview Questions in Burbank, CA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I interviewed for a position in the Disney ABC Group. I applied on the Careers site and heard back from a recruiter the next day. A recruiter scheduled an interview with me and it was a short interview on the phone. He asked questions about my resume, work experience and fit with the company.

A different recruiter contacted me after my first interview to schedule a video interview (was not in the area) with the director of the department. I believe there was not a manager at the time. The interviewer was 15 minutes late because he did not realize the interview was via video. He was very outgoing, and asked a few questions about myself. He kind of came out as a little stuck up, as he hardly asked me any questions. He mostly asked me to ask him questions and I didn't get very much information about the job. During my interview some one in his office also interrupted the interview and he actually made me wait while he talked to the person who came in. It was a bit unprofessional in that regards. The interview overall was okay though, I wasn't sure if I got the position or not. I did not find out how I did on my interview/no feedback. I found out on Disney careers that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online, got an email from a recruiter a few weeks later saying that they want a phone interview. The phone interview was mostly behaviorial. Then it proceeded to a 1:1 interview with the manager in the business unit. Got a call back the same day saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney? What about Disney is different from our competitors?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

The initial phone interview was with HR, a standard first contact type interview, basic questions about my background and the position I was applying for. The second interview was with my hiring manager and the team I would be working with, they were much more in depth and asked more questions about my scholarly and work experiences.

Interview Questions

• If you were having problems forecasting marketing expenses because the team often tries to pad their budget how would you deal with this?   Answer Question