Walt Disney Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Got a phone interview for internship. Recruiter was very easy going and very friendly. Had a good experience. It was more of a conversation rather than an actual interview. Recruiter wanted to know level of interest to work at Disney.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview person was nice and tried to make it a relaxing interview. I was a bit nervous and she could tell but she was still nice about it. Mostly asked questions about my experience and classes I've taken

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in November 2016.

Interview

I have 7 interviews in total. 1st was a phone screen with a recruiter. 2nd was with the person who would be my supervisor. The next 4 were with different people on the team. Final interview was a brief Skype call with the same supervisor from the 2nd interview. Had a final follow-up call with recruiter who then gave me the offer. I was told that this position had a lot of interviews because it was a brand new internship within a new team. Most I believe have 2.

There were no curve-ball questions, all related to my experience. A few personality questions. Nothing too tough, just be prepared to answer any questions about your experience and what was on the application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Got an email from recruiter to setup a technical coding interview with the manager. After the interview I received no reply from the recruiter despite me sending 2 emails, they did not have the minimum manners to reply .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Applied online and a week later scheduled for phone interview. You get to choose from between two days and multiple times to do it. Recruiting were extremely nice and made the overall process enjoyful. They even directed me to other internships to apply to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick phone interview. Basic Questions, she wanted me to take off time from school in order to join the internship program. But she was really nice and wanted to work with me even though i was not willing to take time off for school. But it would have been an amazing opportunity.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

people who interviewed me were really nice and friendly, the interview went really relax and comfortable. I think they just want to sense the people who have a good attitude toward this internship position

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the best way to work in the Walt Disney World?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

They asked basic science questions as well as position specific questions. Asked about previous experience. Asked about type of personality because disney is a very guest satisfaction oriented company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I had two official and two unofficial phone interviews spread over the course of a couple of months. The people I interviewed with were very kind and got me very excited about the internship! I recommend applying to multiple internships on the online portal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Horrible communication fro all departments. Initial contact from recruiter from Disney in Burbank, then a follow-up day before interview from a different recruiter from Orlando. I asked the Orlando recruiter about interview parking/attire and she didn't answer my question..just forwarded the email back to the first recruiter and never got a response. Interviewed with 2 partners at the Corporate Real Estate dept and both had very dry personalities. I think I answered well in the interview and had real estate experience but they were probably looking for something more specific. Never got a response after interview.