Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,978 of over 1,978.0 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Walt Disney Company

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview

The interview was straightforward and recruiter was thoughtful with questions, was looking for general background and experience that was relevant to the experience. Position ended up being filled before I could move forward but it was still a good conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself.
    Answer Question

Walt Disney Company

Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview

Brilliant process lovely company loved it great staff great customers great environment! Would go back in a heart beat. Interview process was warm and welcoming and I felt at ease straight away.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walt Disney Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview

Very laid back and comfortable environment. It was a pleasant conversation. Basic questions were asked. No awkward silence or conversations. Lasted about a half hour, and started on time. A+

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walt Disney Company

Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview

A Recruiter reached out on linkedin, we had a call shortly after where we just talked about my experience and about the team. Then I had an interview with the hiring manager who was delightful, it was very conversational. Questions about how I use excel and about projects I’ve had and what my current role is like. Then I had an interview with the Director who was nice but his questions were a little more intimidating. The process was very fast. The Recruiter reached out between the manager and director interviews to give advice. For the Sr Analyst role they want someone who is consultative, curious, agile, and good at building relationships.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walt Disney Company

Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview

It was very good. I was made to feel comfortable and welcomed from the moment I got there. They made a point of asking a range of questions and making the interview feel more like a conversation than just firing questions at you.

Interview Questions
  • What Previous Experience do you have that you think will suit the role.

Walt Disney Company

Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview

Phone - Interview with the team for the first time - Interview with the team for the second time - Final Round People are so nice and friendly through out the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walt Disney Company

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview

Friendly and comfortable. professional .specific questions. no vague .efficiency . Confirm in two months. recruiter is professional but hard to bargain the salary. Good luck for your interview. Hope it will help to you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walt Disney Company

Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview

Interviews with ~9 people over the span of 2.5 months followed by a reference check though they apparently check references even if they know they will not be moving forward.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were all based on the job description, no surprise there.
1 person found this interview helpful

Walt Disney Company

Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company

Interview

Primo screening telefonico con HR finalizzato a conoscere il mio reale interesse per la realtà. Successiva chiamata insieme alla HR e ai responsabili dell'area in cui sarei stato inserito per conoscere le mansioni

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Buenos Aires)

Interview

El proceso tuvo 4 entrevistas. Una con RRHH, una con el manager del departamento, una tecnica con un consultor de Cisco y una con los manager en US. RRHH fue muy insistente , incluso al escribirme directamente por WhatsApp y no por mail, con la velocidad entre una entrevista y otra. Pero despues de la 4ta entrevista, nunca recibi ningun contacto. Estuve esperando mas de un mes por alguna respuesta, puse en hold otras ofertas, pero nunca recibi ningun tipo de contacto ni feedback despues de esa ultima entrevista.

Interview Questions
  • - Remuneracion pretendida - Porque me interesaba esa posicion - Experiencia tecnica
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,978 Interviews