Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Talent Acquistions Manager directly reached out for an opening on his team. It was a phone interview and then 2 in-person interviews. They mentioned how important it was for Recruiters at Disney to give each candidates “white glove service” but, ironically, I guess it doesn’t apply to the Recruiter position. After what was supposed to be a final round, the TA Manager went dark with no follow up.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult role you had to recruit for and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I filled out the appilcation online. About a couple days later I had to do a web-based interview. A few days after that I was offered to schedule a phone interview. About a month later I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a character having to leave for a break?   1 Answer

Monorail Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Great interview process I was initially interviewing for the Monorail host position but I got offered the Parking position where you get to drive the trams which is cool the whole interview process was incredibly smooth I did a web based interview and after that I got invited to schedule a phone call the earliest was one week away so I did that and the interview it self lasted about 12 minutes and I got hired on the spot!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Easy placement interview. You do an online assessment and personality test and if you get an in person interview you basically got the job. They ask where you'd like to be placed. Experience didn't really matter.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Super pleasant phone conversation with a Disney HR representative. They're really interested in getting to know your strengths in order to figure out where to best place you. You will go through different job scenarios, but ultimately they're going to place you where they need people.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset child?   1 Answer

Interview

Went to a hackathon. Recruiter fast forwarded me to an internship. Zero technical questions, just asked about my resume and activities. I think I got lucky since I did pretty well at the hackathon so they kind of just pushed me through all of the technical portions before hand.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement and why?   1 Answer

Senior Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, then had several phone interviews with a recruiter and Human Resources before an in-person interview with the Hiring Manager and a follow-up in-person with the Hiring Manager and Director.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to share more about my education and experience. It was a very-open ended interview with minimal pressure and quite casual.   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very easy and friendly. I apply online, interview in person it took around 30 mins. They really look into the Disney look and personality! Remember always smile and be you.

Travel Industry Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

Interview

First you apply online, second there is an online assessment, if you pass the assessment then you have a phone interview, and finally an in person interview. During the in person interview they give you a tour of the installations and then you meet with who will be your supervisor.

Mobile Developer Interview

Interview

Set up phone screen via Hired.com.

I expected the phone screen to be problem solving, but it was just a ton of trivia questions about Java. I should have prepared more for that, but if you read the first half of Bruce Eckel's Inside Java, you'll nail this phone screen.

They invite me for a second phone screen. Gotta be problem solving now, right? Wrong. First, guy calls me from a speakerphone but says he doesn't have any other phone so I can barely here him. Then he launches into more trivial questions... many of them overlapping with the first interviewer? (maybe this is a test to see if I learn from my mistakes)

Oh, and their "scrum team" is 60 people, 45 of which are contractors. I'm not upset I didn't move forward.

Interview Questions

• Java trivia questions (private vs protected, final, how do you create a truly immutable class, what are some design patterns)   Answer Question