Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2018

2.7

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Phone Interview then In-person. The position was put on hold. Waited for a response. Followed up a few times with no response. Months passed. Followed up again. After waiting a couple more weeks, I was told another candidate was selected and they apologized for the delay.

Interview Questions

• What animal describes your work style. list a number of animals and descriptions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Took a while to hear back after applying online but when they reached out and interviewed, they were very nice and accommodating. They asked a lot about my past jobs and about availability.

Interview Questions

• If a family with a little girl walked into the store, how would you approach them?   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Very easy and nice. The entire process was comfortable and easy to navigate. They really let you know every step of the way what is happening. They went over my experience with photography and education.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with rude customer   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I applied online, then was invited for a 20 minute online questionnaire, and lastly a 30 minute phone interview about the top two roles you put down on the priority list

Interview Questions

• Generic interview questions with role specific questions like how would you handle a situation if a guests didn't like the way their photo came out on the attraction   Answer Question

Marketing Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Had two interviews, everyone was very nice and the process was very fast. The first one was with two managers and the next one was with a manager and a sr manager. They were all very responsive and I had an answer within the next couple of days.

Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Phone screening with a company recruiter, followed by a video interview with my specific team. Very quick moving and gave answers promtly--had my offer within 24 hours of my video interview

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I went through a recruiter, had a positive initial phone screen with the hiring manager, came onsite for multiple rounds of interviews with the team with positive feedback, and on another day had a final interview in the last round with two team members where they showed up late, were rude, and only asked me one question in relation to my actual job experience.
    In the end I was rejected, not because they had a better candidate but because it was their opinion that I was too old for the culture of the team (yes, the exact feedback had to do with my perceived age in relation to the team and ability to do new things beyond what the job description required even though I also had experience in those "new" things). I can understand not hiring someone because their qualifications don't match but in listening to interviewers tell me they are really only looking for young employees from top-tier schools, it is obvious that "experienced" talent need not apply even if you fully meet/exceed the job description. Any outreach for diversity is focused on college-age applicants and is a PR stunt only. BEWARE!

Costuming Interview

Interview

Interview was very easy and pleasant. Just be upbeat and smile. They ask about yourself to get a feel if where you will be best placed. They may offer you a different position but don’t feel that you have to take that one. Go with the position you feel is best for you.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

One call with the recruiter, on-site interview with a Manager, Director and two Senior Financial Analysts. Each interview was approximately 30 minutes.

No follow up was given up by HR after I left them a voicemail. I found out the job had been filled when the job posting was taken down. The worst HR department ever. I would never apply here ever again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I filled out the online application, shortly after I got an email to set up a web interview. After passing the web interview, I scheduled a phone interview. My phone interview lasted 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to participate in the Disney College Program?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a family has waited for a long time to go on a ride, and then the child isn't tall enough for the ride?   Answer Question