Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied to another position in the legal and business affairs department. My resume was forwarded to my interviewer for a job they believed I was better qualified for.

Interview Questions

• Do you have negotiation experience?   3 Answers

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Asked me about my peope skills, what is important when coming with my family. They asked what is important in a brand and really kept asking my knowledge of the resort

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process is very smooth & efficient, like all procedures in this company, because they have already narrowed their candidates down to the final considerations. The interviewers make you feel very comfortable by properly introducing themselves, and some may even ask a little about you that is not work related to relate on a more personal level.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Phone conversation. Very pleasant and polite interviewer, made me feel comfortable and at ease during the whole process. Presented real scenarios that I had to deal with on the job, so I was well prepared.

Interview Questions

• At a previous job, what was a situation that presented a challenge for you and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Very Simple. Common interview questions. First step is over the internet, then a follow up phone conversation. Lastly, you go in for an interview. This is a simple process but a little long.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

The initial interview was on the web, and the second was in person. They only gave a week to schedule the in-person interview, so if you are a few states away it could be a time crunch. Questions were fairly basic, and interviewer mainly went over what the job description entailed.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you couldn't meet the needs of a difficult guest situation.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Pretty standard process. One interview at school followed by a "Super Saturday" type day at their offices. 4 people interviewed, I am the only one who received an offer to my knowledge. Some technical questions about portfolio theory etc. but nothing too complicated. Met with about 8 people including the Pension Fund Head and the Head of Corporate Treasury.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Capital Asset Pricing Model   1 Answer

Didn't want the job

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview with an HR person, which lasted about 30 minutes. The second round was with the person the position would report to, which lasted about 45 minutes. The third round was an in-person interview, where you met with the group you would primarily be working with, which lasted a couple of hours. The third round, you met with the broader department, which lasted a little over half of the day.

Attractions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

You apply online and then go through a thorough personality quiz, then if you pass you go to Downtown Disney (in a tough to find building) and take the interview. However, if your resume isn't perfect in every way (they make no concessions for how the economy's been) with a lot of recent experience in a related position, they'll make a big deal out of it and nicely but firmly berate you for it as if it's all your fault. They don't bother looking at anything until the interview so you have to go to the interview to know their feelings about your resume. Also if you don't answer questions exactly the way they want, they'll count it as wrong even if it's a usually good answer to the question. After they feel the screening is done, they immediately tell you if you've moved on to the next interview or not. They obviously get a lot of candidates for each position. Since most jobs listed online (which is where all listings are) are college internships, that really cuts down the # of non-intern jobs. So they're as picky as possible. Only apply if you're really confident you can get in.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a kid is throwing a tantrum and the parent is angry?   Answer Question

Attractions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2018.

Interview

phone interview, really quick. Only like five questions. Got the job with an email at the end of the day congratulating me. The interviewer sounded very nice and was really understanding when the signal was down.

Interview Questions

• If a little boy was to short to ride a ride, what would tell him?   1 Answer