Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.9

242 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Security Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Several steps to get an interview. One was a web based assessment test. Once you pass, you can set up a phone interview. Hiring out of state is tricky. I was not offered a position since I did not possess a Florida drivers license (even though job posting said it could be accepted after employment offer). Was told I could apply again once I had a Florida license. I know some people had an offer before getting a FL DL. I guess it depends on your interviewer.

Financial Accounting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

One phone interview with the HR representative. In-person interview with the manager and the director. HR only gave me five business days to schedule an interview and once the in-person interview was over, no follow up was given by HR. Terrible.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

Straightforward, HR phone interview then brought in for in person with panel for a couple hours. Didn't get the job but they handled it well I thought from start to finish even if no offer.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, technical, managing projects, managing styles, why do you want to work for Disney.   Answer Question

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Online app, then assessment, phone interview, still going threw the process, its been a few weeks its a lot of waiting for appointments and waiting for call backs. The assessment was mostly work ethics which you should answer honestly . The same questions is asked in multiple times in different ways

Finance/Business Development, Consumer Products Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied for the professional internship through their website and heard back about a week later to set up phone interview. Had phone interview then waited another week to get e-mail saying we will know more soon. Then got e-mail saying they are holding off on hiring manager interviews while it gets restructured. So basically we shouldn't be foregoing other opportunities because they are not sure how to move forward with this internship/if they are going to offer it for this summer.

Interview Questions

• 3 words to describe yourself, tell me about your background/past experience   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Received a message through LinkedIn regarding an Executive Assistant Position in Glendale. They told me to apply online, so I did. I received a phone call the following day. It was a pretty lengthy phone screen interview. They asked a lot of questions.

Advance Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call from a recruiter for initial interview, was then invited to interview in-person. In-person interview was with a panel of senior cast members.

It has been over three weeks since my in-person interview and I have yet to hear anything. However, I have been told this is common and was given the heads-up from the interviewers that it would be a minimum of 2-3 weeks before I hear back.

I ranked this as a positive experience because the interview process was done in a professional manner, and clear expectations were set as far as the timeline for hearing back.

Interview Questions

• Multiple role playing scenarios where I attempted to sell a product or service to the cast members. If I remember correctly, I did this about four different times.   Answer Question
    • What sets you apart from other individuals... what makes you unique?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2017.

Interview

I made it to the phone screening process where typical behavioral interview questions were asked. The initial phone screen lasts anywhere from 15-30 minutes and the HR employee I talked to was very friendly .

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Celebration, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Celebration, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Was contacted my HR for an initial screening and set up a time for us to discuss the position. The HR person I was supposed to interview with sent me a confirmation prior to the interview and also sent me note that she was running 5 minutes late. She completely stood me up and never even bothered to send me an email.

We rescheduled for a few days later after I called her and had the interview. There was very little response to her standing me up and no apology. The interview was basic and she hasn't called me since. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had in my 15+ professional career.

Didn't get an offer and not sure I would have accepted anyways.

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

The first round is talking with HR
    The second is talking to one of the staff in the team
    The third is talking to another staff in the team
    The fourth is talking with the boss

Interview Questions

• 1.the assumption of linear regression
      2.why do you want to workin in Disney