Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online, then i received an email about making it to the next round of the application process. They had me take an online quiz. A few days later i got contacted to have a phone interview. They asked questions about scenarios and how i would react.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen - waiting - round 1 phone interview and then a final round interview through blue jeans. Be prepared to know the internship program and the company. Don't overthink it but also come prepared

Triage Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

You will go through 3 to 4 interviews just to be a contractor. Phone screen then with recruiter. Phone screen with recruiter from Disney then a conference phone interview with about 4 people including technical questions. If you make it past that then a face to face with about 5 people. Bombarded with technical questions which I did elaborate on all in depth. The recruiter stated that I would know the same evening. I emailed him and called leaving messages but no response. A week and a half later I finally got ahold of him. I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

• They will test you on what you put on your resume.   1 Answer

Finance & Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview before being invited to the assessment centre. Presented a scenario (stranded on an island) and had to choose the item you want to take with you. Was then followed by a presentation and another interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could be a Disney character, who would it be and why?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Had the phone screening. Then had a phone interview with the QA manager as well as the automation engineer. Asked questions about resume. Then asked some QA questions. Went for an on-site interview where the first 30 mins was the QA manager and the automation engineer. Went over items on the resume, some java questions and then a coding exercise. Then second 30 mins was with QA manager and a QA engineer. Went over day to day responsibilities. Then asked a QA question.

Interview Questions

• Print out a substring of a string   Answer Question
    • If a tv was delivered to your door, describe steps on how to turn the tv to channel 10.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Super pleasant phone conversation with a Disney HR representative. They're really interested in getting to know your strengths in order to figure out where to best place you. You will go through different job scenarios, but ultimately they're going to place you where they need people.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset child?   1 Answer

Interview

Went to a hackathon. Recruiter fast forwarded me to an internship. Zero technical questions, just asked about my resume and activities. I think I got lucky since I did pretty well at the hackathon so they kind of just pushed me through all of the technical portions before hand.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement and why?   1 Answer

ESL Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in China, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (China, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was via Skype on the 20th of July,2017 in China. It lasted for about 45 minutes. I was interviewed by Curtis L Baker in the recruitment team. He asked me to present a lesson on Dance, Sing and Paint to 3-5 year olds while he served as the student.

Interview Questions

• How will you sustain a class of 5 years old that lasts for 2 hours?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

There will be a series of phone screens first. The next step will be for you to come in for face to face interviews with leaders of the team you will be working with as well as leaders of teams you will not report directly. After the interviews are completed, the recruiter will discuss next steps and discussions of salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• What was the largest job you lead? Describe a time when something went terribly wrong and what you did to fix it   Answer Question

Walt Disney Imagineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I first applied online through the Walt Disney website. After a few weeks, I received an email scheduling for a phone interview. HR called first asking straight forward questions. After i completed that, they said the Engineering Team will give me a call.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple tasks at a time?   1 Answer