Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.7

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First I went through an initial phone screen that was just about my background, then an in-person interview that were both conversational and very casual, related to the position I was applying for

Interview Questions

• What do you do at your current job? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Easy placement interview. You do an online assessment and personality test and if you get an in person interview you basically got the job. They ask where you'd like to be placed. Experience didn't really matter.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Super pleasant phone conversation with a Disney HR representative. They're really interested in getting to know your strengths in order to figure out where to best place you. You will go through different job scenarios, but ultimately they're going to place you where they need people.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset child?   1 Answer

Interview

Went to a hackathon. Recruiter fast forwarded me to an internship. Zero technical questions, just asked about my resume and activities. I think I got lucky since I did pretty well at the hackathon so they kind of just pushed me through all of the technical portions before hand.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement and why?   1 Answer

Senior Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, then had several phone interviews with a recruiter and Human Resources before an in-person interview with the Hiring Manager and a follow-up in-person with the Hiring Manager and Director.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to share more about my education and experience. It was a very-open ended interview with minimal pressure and quite casual.   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very easy and friendly. I apply online, interview in person it took around 30 mins. They really look into the Disney look and personality! Remember always smile and be you.

Travel Industry Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

Interview

First you apply online, second there is an online assessment, if you pass the assessment then you have a phone interview, and finally an in person interview. During the in person interview they give you a tour of the installations and then you meet with who will be your supervisor.

Mobile Developer Interview

Interview

Set up phone screen via Hired.com.

I expected the phone screen to be problem solving, but it was just a ton of trivia questions about Java. I should have prepared more for that, but if you read the first half of Bruce Eckel's Inside Java, you'll nail this phone screen.

They invite me for a second phone screen. Gotta be problem solving now, right? Wrong. First, guy calls me from a speakerphone but says he doesn't have any other phone so I can barely here him. Then he launches into more trivial questions... many of them overlapping with the first interviewer? (maybe this is a test to see if I learn from my mistakes)

Oh, and their "scrum team" is 60 people, 45 of which are contractors. I'm not upset I didn't move forward.

Interview Questions

• Java trivia questions (private vs protected, final, how do you create a truly immutable class, what are some design patterns)   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter and had an informational interview with them. I applied online a few days later and asked to formally interview. It was a basic behavioral interview via skype

Security Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Several steps to get an interview. One was a web based assessment test. Once you pass, you can set up a phone interview. Hiring out of state is tricky. I was not offered a position since I did not possess a Florida drivers license (even though job posting said it could be accepted after employment offer). Was told I could apply again once I had a Florida license. I know some people had an offer before getting a FL DL. I guess it depends on your interviewer.