Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Quick process - had two informal calls with the Recruiter, got scheduled for an interview with the Hiring Manager within the next week. The Hiring Manager had her two financial analysts take me out for coffee, then I met the VP of her department for another interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult client   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Got an email from recruiter to setup a technical coding interview with the manager. After the interview I received no reply from the recruiter despite me sending 2 emails, they did not have the minimum manners to reply .

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Its been great so far have my second interview today, all together it was about a 4 week process I applied online, received an email to take an online interview which is mostly based on personality and at the end it let's you know whether you qualify or not went on to my first interview and that went great and now I'm going to my second!

Imagineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I went in to meet with the Assistant Manager. We talked about my work experiences and my ideas about improving customer relations. We also discussed my work availability due to going to college. He said that they would contact me in a few weeks about working. I was very surprised about how much information he asked me about my thoughts about Walt Disney World.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts about the current customer displays within Epcot?   Answer Question

Employee Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It felt like a high school break up that lasted 3 months. The interviews themselves were great, but they say wonderful things to you to your face, but then don't call or return your calls or emails for weeks...then tell you how interested they are in you and how they want you to meet the VPs...then don't contact you or respond to your follow up email for weeks on end. I finally got a voice message from the recruiter that the manager who I met with had decided to change the qualifications for the job. I expected more out of this company. It left a bad taste in my mouth and it makes me want to avoid all things Disney when it comes to entertaining my 11 month old daughter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult employee situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in August 2016.

Interview

The process was fairly standard. After submitting an initial application, you took a web based interview that was basically a questionarre about your working habits and personality traits. Then, after passing that, you can schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty basic, not difficult.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Applied online and a week later scheduled for phone interview. You get to choose from between two days and multiple times to do it. Recruiting were extremely nice and made the overall process enjoyful. They even directed me to other internships to apply to.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Overall, this is a time commitment here. Expect that this is going to take a long time and be patient. Once you realize that, you should be fine. I will say that they communicate very effectively along every step of the process. That gives the candidate an idea of how everything is going.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

First you take an online interview consisting of multiple straightforward questions about your work ethic, decision-making ability, and the like. This part is very simple and just requires common sense answers. After that, you may be offered a phone interview. That interview is a little more tough, as it is strictly over phone (audio only) and the interviewer will fire questions toward you about your specific role choices, past job experiences, etc. Nothing too crazy, though.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick, your standard behavior questions. Nothing really challenging and overall seemed like the standard procedure. Had to go through a phone interview as well as an in person interview. I wouldn't say it was too challenging

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you struggled (professional or personal) and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question