Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.7

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

The first round is talking with HR
    The second is talking to one of the staff in the team
    The third is talking to another staff in the team
    The fourth is talking with the boss

Interview Questions

• 1.the assumption of linear regression
      2.why do you want to workin in Disney
      3.share about your project experience   Answer Question

Decision Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview goes in 3 steps. First they will introduce their team structure, function and common work. They also mention that they are professional guys who understand statistical words. Secondly, they will go through your resume and ask questions that related to your resume and they are interested in. Integrity is important in this step. In the end, they will leave you couple of minutes to see if you have any question on them.

Interview Questions

• What is the unsupervised learning? What is supervised learning? What is the difference between them?   2 Answers

Enterprise Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a 15 Minute Screening, followed by 3 back to back interviews. Overall, the process it self was simple, the interviews I just prepared for by doing lots of mock interviews. The recruiters and hiring manger were great to work with as well.

Interview Questions

• If I asked you to find out how many gas stations were in LA proper, how would you figure that out without using the internet?   1 Answer

Walt Disney World Photopass Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial web based assessment, face to face interview. Once offered a position, you must submit to drug and background check before completing new hire paperwork. The whole process takes about two weeks from initial offer to first day of paid work.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experiences receiving superior guest service and how would you offer that to a guest?   Answer Question

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2017.

Interview

I took a personality quiz the first time I applied for the Disney College Program, it was saved to my profile so I didn't have to take it again. This made the process move a bit faster. I waited for about 4 weeks until they requested a phone interview. Then I waited another 6 weeks after the interview for my job status to change from In Progress to No Longer in Consideration.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the Disney Parks and the Orlando area?   1 Answer
    • What would you tell a parent whose child is too short to ride an attraction?   1 Answer

Walt Disney Imagineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

Interview

I first applied online through the Walt Disney website. After a few weeks, I received an email scheduling for a phone interview. HR called first asking straight forward questions. After i completed that, they said the Engineering Team will give me a call.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple tasks at a time?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

There will be a series of phone screens first. The next step will be for you to come in for face to face interviews with leaders of the team you will be working with as well as leaders of teams you will not report directly. After the interviews are completed, the recruiter will discuss next steps and discussions of salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• What was the largest job you lead? Describe a time when something went terribly wrong and what you did to fix it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Got a phone interview for internship. Recruiter was very easy going and very friendly. Had a good experience. It was more of a conversation rather than an actual interview. Recruiter wanted to know level of interest to work at Disney.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Interview

After a couple of days of applying online, you set up an phone screening with the HR and then you wait for another interview call. The interview can last from 20 minutes to an hour. The questions are basically behavioral questions and scenario questions.

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied, got a call 3 weeks later and got a scheduled interview a week later. I went in and was surprised how laid back my interview was. It was mostly about my personal hobby. The interviewers were nice and friendly, they seemed so cheery. It was refreshing. I would recommend everyone to just relax and be yourself. Some things just aren't too much about qualifications so don't just focus on that. I think its mainly about them getting to know a bit about you rather than your skills. Remember skills can be taught, attitude can't.

Interview Questions

• Why disney?
      What can you tell me about yourself?
      What was the worst part of your past internship?
      What are three words that can be used to describe you?   Answer Question