Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Applied online and a week later scheduled for phone interview. You get to choose from between two days and multiple times to do it. Recruiting were extremely nice and made the overall process enjoyful. They even directed me to other internships to apply to.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Overall, this is a time commitment here. Expect that this is going to take a long time and be patient. Once you realize that, you should be fine. I will say that they communicate very effectively along every step of the process. That gives the candidate an idea of how everything is going.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

First you take an online interview consisting of multiple straightforward questions about your work ethic, decision-making ability, and the like. This part is very simple and just requires common sense answers. After that, you may be offered a phone interview. That interview is a little more tough, as it is strictly over phone (audio only) and the interviewer will fire questions toward you about your specific role choices, past job experiences, etc. Nothing too crazy, though.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick, your standard behavior questions. Nothing really challenging and overall seemed like the standard procedure. Had to go through a phone interview as well as an in person interview. I wouldn't say it was too challenging

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you struggled (professional or personal) and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Senior Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Three interviews - first was a phone screen with Human Resources, one in-person with hiring manager and other management in the area (panel), one over Skype-style program with the area manager in Orlando, Florida.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick phone interview. Basic Questions, she wanted me to take off time from school in order to join the internship program. But she was really nice and wanted to work with me even though i was not willing to take time off for school. But it would have been an amazing opportunity.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

people who interviewed me were really nice and friendly, the interview went really relax and comfortable. I think they just want to sense the people who have a good attitude toward this internship position

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the best way to work in the Walt Disney World?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Submitted application online; Recruiter called; Had a first round phone call with 2 separate managers . I heard back from no one (I reached out twice to the recruiter). Highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. Talked about my experiences.

What is your favorite TV show?
      What is your favorite Disney franchise character & why?

2 Case Studies:
      1. Mickey short films were created to capture the age 8-11 group (which compared to other age groups, have lower affinity with Mickey). How would you measure whether these short films were successful?

I can't remember the other one....
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

They asked basic science questions as well as position specific questions. Asked about previous experience. Asked about type of personality because disney is a very guest satisfaction oriented company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I had two official and two unofficial phone interviews spread over the course of a couple of months. The people I interviewed with were very kind and got me very excited about the internship! I recommend applying to multiple internships on the online portal.

Interview Questions

See What Walt Disney Company Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Former Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros: “Waterdog is one of the veteran indie record labels in Chicago with its own recording studio. As a small company you're involved with every aspect of getting music to the market from...”“Waterdog is one of the veteran indie record labels in Chicago with its own recording studio. As a small company you're involved with every aspect of getting music to the market from engineering to promoting albums and shows. Plus you're working with one the best songwriters and performers in the Midwest. The Disney association is long-gone but this form would not allow Waterdog Music to be listed as the company.” – Full Review