Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.7

Walt Disney World Photopass Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial web based assessment, face to face interview. Once offered a position, you must submit to drug and background check before completing new hire paperwork. The whole process takes about two weeks from initial offer to first day of paid work.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experiences receiving superior guest service and how would you offer that to a guest?   Answer Question

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2017.

Interview

I took a personality quiz the first time I applied for the Disney College Program, it was saved to my profile so I didn't have to take it again. This made the process move a bit faster. I waited for about 4 weeks until they requested a phone interview. Then I waited another 6 weeks after the interview for my job status to change from In Progress to No Longer in Consideration.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the Disney Parks and the Orlando area?   1 Answer
    • What would you tell a parent whose child is too short to ride an attraction?   1 Answer

Walt Disney Imagineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

Interview

I first applied online through the Walt Disney website. After a few weeks, I received an email scheduling for a phone interview. HR called first asking straight forward questions. After i completed that, they said the Engineering Team will give me a call.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple tasks at a time?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

There will be a series of phone screens first. The next step will be for you to come in for face to face interviews with leaders of the team you will be working with as well as leaders of teams you will not report directly. After the interviews are completed, the recruiter will discuss next steps and discussions of salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• What was the largest job you lead? Describe a time when something went terribly wrong and what you did to fix it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

You submit an online application, and if you are selected to move forward you complete a web-based interview followed by a phone interview with a Disney recruiter. The waiting period to hear back about whether or not you are accepted into the program can range from just a few days to around 2 months.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult guest?   Answer Question
    • When you’re working, what is the one thing you would be thinking about most?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable working outdoors and in adverse weather conditions?   Answer Question
    • How would you feel about living with roommates? Have you ever had to deal with roommate conflict? If so, how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • They will also give you a scenario based question. Three things that need immediate attention are happening at once and they want to know in what order you would handle things and why.   1 Answer
    • What would you say to a guest who asks for a merchandise item that is not carried in your location or is no longer in stock?   Answer Question
    • If you have completed a college program prior to this interview, be prepared to talk about your experience. The interviewer will want to know everything from how you liked your previous job to why you are applying for a 2nd program.   Answer Question
    • How will completing this internship help you career-wise in the long run?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Got a phone interview for internship. Recruiter was very easy going and very friendly. Had a good experience. It was more of a conversation rather than an actual interview. Recruiter wanted to know level of interest to work at Disney.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Interview

After a couple of days of applying online, you set up an phone screening with the HR and then you wait for another interview call. The interview can last from 20 minutes to an hour. The questions are basically behavioral questions and scenario questions.

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied, got a call 3 weeks later and got a scheduled interview a week later. I went in and was surprised how laid back my interview was. It was mostly about my personal hobby. The interviewers were nice and friendly, they seemed so cheery. It was refreshing. I would recommend everyone to just relax and be yourself. Some things just aren't too much about qualifications so don't just focus on that. I think its mainly about them getting to know a bit about you rather than your skills. Remember skills can be taught, attitude can't.

Interview Questions

• Why disney?
      What can you tell me about yourself?
      What was the worst part of your past internship?
      What are three words that can be used to describe you?   Answer Question

Disney College Program Interview

Interview

I first applied online and it took a little over a month to hear anything back. After that, I followed up over the phone and got asked to come in for an interview. I interviewed with HR and a Manager and had to do a basic background check.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview person was nice and tried to make it a relaxing interview. I was a bit nervous and she could tell but she was still nice about it. Mostly asked questions about my experience and classes I've taken