Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email a couple weeks later to schedule phone screen. Phone screen was a recruiter that asks basic behavioral questions. Then got a phone call 2 weeks later to schedule Skype interview since I was from out-of-town. Interview was pleasant but had some technical difficulties with Skype on their computers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult guest or customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I applied online, which you had to fill out your job experience, answer a variety of questions, and then they tell you if you passed the pre-screening process. Then, they will set-up an interview time through the website they give you. When you arrive you sit in the waiting area they have with the other people who are waiting. The interview part was very laidback. Basically, they are just trying to figure out if you have a good personality and whether or not you are friendly.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Kissimmee, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was done in the same room that companies put auditors in which is a tiny, cramped room with no A/C. It was the only room that they had open at the time, which is strange cause Disney is such a huge company. The senior manager, manager and my current trainer were all there to interview me and vet me to see if I would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a real and personal asset?   Answer Question

Pricing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I applied online and about a week later received an email asking for a preliminary interview. The next day I had a phone interview with HR. A week later I had a skype interview with two managers. The skype interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. It was clear based on the questions they asked me they wanted someone they wouldn't have to train or teach to take the position. They wanted someone with higher skills than that of a basic intern.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about pricing?
      Do you seek knowledge outside the classroom?
      Asked some case study questions.
      Wanted me to go in detail about the extent of my computer knowledge.
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was scheduled by a recruiter. It took about 2 weeks before I got a phone interview request. The interviewer was rather dull and went right to the questions one after another, below are a couple of those questions that I remembered?

Interview Questions

• What is L1 and L2 Cache in Hibernate?
      What is the purpose of the fork/join framework that has been incorporated since java 7?
      Answer Question

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Simple and easy . They call you ask you random questions about yourself and life. Then ask you about the job they had to offer . If you like the job they are offering then they will send you the employment package. This package includes your pay rate and benefits. Your monthly rent if you choose to stay on their property.

Interview Questions

• tell us something about yourself   1 Answer

Pageant Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I went to an audition for my job and didn't have to interview. It's a little strange because you go into a room where they look at your face and silhouette and cut about 80% of the people in the room. If you make it past this, they take three pictures of you and put you in a room to sit for about 30 minutes while they look at your picture. Then, they cut another 60% of people. Whoever is left will typically learn a short and easy jazz routine and they might have you read lines. The next day they called me to come in for a callback three days later where they taught 6 of us the same dance (a few people hadn't learned it yet), we all read lines, and they offered 4 of us the position then and there.

Professional Staffing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA).

Interview

It started as an exploratory interview. I didn't apply to a specific job...just in my resume blindly. It was a very comfortable atmosphere and the reception area people were very nice...making sure i was comfortable. When i started my interview, the recruiter had a way of making me feel very relaxed. Not going in for a specific position, I really had no idea what possible questions I might be asked. But, it felt more like a conversation. At some point she did say that they were interested in finding someone to support one of the recruiters. I apparently did well, as the recruiter walked me around the entire department and introduced me to everyone. I was pretty sure I was going to get an offer...and I did, a few hours later after I got home.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember any exact questions. But, being fairly new to the interview process, I wasn't "seasoned" as to what might be asked. I went in just feeling excited about the possibility of working for the company and just decided to be me.   Answer Question

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

After you apply you receive an email with a link to a web based interview. If you pass then they send you another email to schedule a face to face interview. Once you're hired you go to an orientation called Traditions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Horrible communication fro all departments. Initial contact from recruiter from Disney in Burbank, then a follow-up day before interview from a different recruiter from Orlando. I asked the Orlando recruiter about interview parking/attire and she didn't answer my question..just forwarded the email back to the first recruiter and never got a response. Interviewed with 2 partners at the Corporate Real Estate dept and both had very dry personalities. I think I answered well in the interview and had real estate experience but they were probably looking for something more specific. Never got a response after interview.