Walt Disney Company Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walt Disney Company Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Recruiter is initial contact followed by three interviews with people at varying levels of the organization. One interview was a group panel with individuals in a group that the role would be interfacing with heavily.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your current supervisor about one or two descriptives about you, what would they be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Probably the worst HR department I've ever dealt with. Uncommunicative and slap-dash, the whole process took 5 months. Then the HR partner who was dealing with me changed jobs but didn't tell me, I had to find out from LinkedIn when she wouldn't answer any of my emails.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Easy. One phone call with HR and one interview with hiring VP

Negotiation

There was NO negotiation

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

typical 1:1 meeting (around 1 hour)

Interview Questions

• it was more an open discussion/interview, no tests tricky questions, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

i got what i wanted so there was no negotiation.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with several levels of leadership begining with recruiter, human resources then
    ending with DM
    Never heard back. No follow up, no follow through.
    It was not "magical".
    They were more interested in talking about the company, rather than interviewing me.
    I was expecting to talk about measurables, KPI's or metrics but they seemed less interested numbers and more about the customer experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an time you had success with developing an under performing employee.   1 Answer