Walt Disney Company Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.7

Security Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and waited a whole month until I got an email to schedule a phone screening with a recruiter. The questions were some behavioral ones (tell me a time when X happened) and then she asked HR questions like are you eligible to work in US, how many days, etc. The questions were not really hard and then I had to play the wait game for almost a month plus weeks. After some much time passes, I got an email saying that they were not going to move forward with me. Honestly, I wish they let me know sooner because I felt like it was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why you interested in security operations?
      HR question like are you 18, can you work full time in US, how many days, etc.
      Answer Question

Industrial Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY).

Interview

An initial phone interview of about 15-20 minutes, asking basic questions such as why you want to work at Disney, what leadership experiences you have had, etc. They emailed about a month later setting up a BlueJean interview (like Skype) that lasted about 30 minutes and asked more technical questions.

Disney College Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY).

Interview

applied online. then took very brief online survey.

Upon that I received an email to schedule a phone interview.

Phone Interview - Most important to nailing hiring process

Sounds like a funny tip. But smile while youre interviewing on the phone, makes all the difference. The interviewers are very easy to speak with and are all fantastic. I've done the cp twice and have always had a great experience with their hiring team.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick phone interview. Basic Questions, she wanted me to take off time from school in order to join the internship program. But she was really nice and wanted to work with me even though i was not willing to take time off for school. But it would have been an amazing opportunity.

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Simple and easy . They call you ask you random questions about yourself and life. Then ask you about the job they had to offer . If you like the job they are offering then they will send you the employment package. This package includes your pay rate and benefits. Your monthly rent if you choose to stay on their property.

Interview Questions

• tell us something about yourself   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a quick 30 minute phone interview with the recruiter on my resume. He asked me if I knew the agile/scrum process. Applications I used for software development. The following applications Disney is currently used are cucumber, JIRA, puppet, and selenium. Also, he asked about my project management experience and how much software development management experience I had.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online and spoke with representative at campus career fair. Received an email asking to interview over the phone a couple weeks later. Chatted with a HR rep who was very nice and asked me a standard series of questions. Interview went well. He was honest at the end and told me that people my age generally don't get this internship position but to apply again in the future.

Supply Chain Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule an interview after 2 weeks or so. Only one round of interview with the senior manager and direct manager, I got the offer 3 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a pallet comes in damaged?   1 Answer

Disney College Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Firstly you submit your resume and credentials to see if you qualify. Then you take an online test, and if you pass that round, it's the phone interview. The phone interview is not very difficult in theory. You really need passion, compassion, patience, and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• If a child starts crying cause they are too small to ride Space Mountain, what would you tell them?   Answer Question

Character Performer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed, once they view your photos and video and like your look you've basically got it, just be upbeat and honest on why you want to work for Disney and what you can bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney? Do you have a background in acting, theatre, etc? If hired for face are you also comfortable performing as a fur character?   1 Answer