Walt Disney Company Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.4

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview: fun and friendly atmosphere. Very casual and comfortable interview experience. Constant conversation with questions from the interviewer and those being interviewed. Everyone was very nice and the hiring manager made everyone comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Disney Character   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Got a phone interview with a recruiter for Disney. Was nice and just wanted to do a first round of filter before my resume was passed on to the team leaders working in the field.

Monorail Host Interview

Application

Interview

Great interview process I was initially interviewing for the Monorail host position but I got offered the Parking position where you get to drive the trams which is cool the whole interview process was incredibly smooth I did a web based interview and after that I got invited to schedule a phone call the earliest was one week away so I did that and the interview it self lasted about 12 minutes and I got hired on the spot!

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First I went through an initial phone screen that was just about my background, then an in-person interview that were both conversational and very casual, related to the position I was applying for

Interview Questions

• What do you do at your current job? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Security Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and waited a whole month until I got an email to schedule a phone screening with a recruiter. The questions were some behavioral ones (tell me a time when X happened) and then she asked HR questions like are you eligible to work in US, how many days, etc. The questions were not really hard and then I had to play the wait game for almost a month plus weeks. After some much time passes, I got an email saying that they were not going to move forward with me. Honestly, I wish they let me know sooner because I felt like it was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why you interested in security operations?
      HR question like are you 18, can you work full time in US, how many days, etc.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY).

Interview

An initial phone interview of about 15-20 minutes, asking basic questions such as why you want to work at Disney, what leadership experiences you have had, etc. They emailed about a month later setting up a BlueJean interview (like Skype) that lasted about 30 minutes and asked more technical questions.

Disney College Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY).

Interview

applied online. then took very brief online survey.

Upon that I received an email to schedule a phone interview.

Phone Interview - Most important to nailing hiring process

Sounds like a funny tip. But smile while youre interviewing on the phone, makes all the difference. The interviewers are very easy to speak with and are all fantastic. I've done the cp twice and have always had a great experience with their hiring team.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick phone interview. Basic Questions, she wanted me to take off time from school in order to join the internship program. But she was really nice and wanted to work with me even though i was not willing to take time off for school. But it would have been an amazing opportunity.

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Simple and easy . They call you ask you random questions about yourself and life. Then ask you about the job they had to offer . If you like the job they are offering then they will send you the employment package. This package includes your pay rate and benefits. Your monthly rent if you choose to stay on their property.

Interview Questions

• tell us something about yourself   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a quick 30 minute phone interview with the recruiter on my resume. He asked me if I knew the agile/scrum process. Applications I used for software development. The following applications Disney is currently used are cucumber, JIRA, puppet, and selenium. Also, he asked about my project management experience and how much software development management experience I had.