Walt Disney Company Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Its been great so far have my second interview today, all together it was about a 4 week process I applied online, received an email to take an online interview which is mostly based on personality and at the end it let's you know whether you qualify or not went on to my first interview and that went great and now I'm going to my second!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Had applied online and heard back within a week. Came in for an interview and met with the manager. Learned the responsibilities of being a cast member, talked about myself for a little while, and that was about it! Felt like a 15 minute conversation more than an interview. A few days later received an email that I got the job and as long as my background check cleared I was good to go!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in May 2013.

Interview

I was brought in with another person and basically because we were called in at all, we had the job. The questions were all common sense based and it barely felt like a real interview at all.

Interview Questions

• Name a time a sales associate showed you outstanding service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a specific number, and got just below that so I didn't push the issue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied during the summer. I got an email to take a web based interview online and passed. Then scheduled an interview the next week at the Casting Center. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. I was told at the end of the interview that I would be informed at the end of the week whether I would get the job or not. I received a letter in the mail a few days later saying I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• A family from out of town is visiting Disneyland and it is their last day here. They really want to see the fireworks but it is raining so they fireworks were cancelled and they are really bummed. What would you tell them?   Answer Question
    • A family from out of town is at the Disney store. They really want a product but we do not have anymore in stock. What would you tell them?   Answer Question
    • What would your co-workers say about you?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Disneyland?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2010.

Interview

After checking my references, I received a call from the manager to schedule an in store interview. I interviewed along with a group of candidates, and asked basic behavioral questions, and Disney related questions.