Walt Disney Company Undergraduate Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

First had a phone interview with HR. This was very standard interview questions with a focus on my experience and my general personality (i.e. if I fit in with company values). Then had an in person interview with three manager/sr. managers. This was more pointed questions about my technical abilities but still a huge focus on personality fit.

Interview Questions

• What job or school experience would make you a good fit for this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was about an hour interview with two people on the team: one manager, one analyst. It was mostly behavioral because they wanted to see more that I had the potential to learn and grow since the position was for a year long internship. However, they did ask me about how well I knew Excel and about specific functions. It was not a huge deal that I didn't know much. They wanted to see if I was proactive and if I fit with the team.

Interview Questions

• What functions do you know in Excel?
      Can you tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA).

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interviews with 6 people. The first one was a phone screening with an HR, and 1-2 weeks later I was emailed by another HR to schedule a personal interview itinerary with 30-minute each for a total of 2 hours. People were extremely nice and they asked me about life goals and personal interest. Nothing difficult, it's more like a daily conversation with a friend. You do have to answer some experience-related questions regarding the job position. Then 2-3 weeks later I was asked to schedule another phone interview with a professional, then after 2 weeks I was informed the interview result.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, asked me about multi-task ability, challenging projects I've done and what I've learned from it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no way to negotiate the hourly salary, because everyone gets the same. I did negotiate with weekly hours and that was approved.

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Applied online. Received 20 min phone call from HR screener that asked basic behavioral questions including qualifications, previous experience, skills set, career aspirations, why Disney. Then invited to interview with department and department leadership (Director) over 3 separate meeting. Lastly, HR contacted with offer.

Interview Questions

• What is a true weakness that can be interpreted as a positive?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in October 2010.

Interview

Applied for the internship on the Disney career portal. After 2 weeks or so, received a phone interview - just a couple background information questions and 1 or 2 behavioral questions. Then received an email to schedule office interviews. On the day, interviewed with 4 people from the group that was hiring an intern. Manager and a FA asked some behavioral questions, interviews with the other two group members were more like chatting. Overall very friendly people and environment. Dress code is everyday casual, a big plus. And it was Disney, so everything seemed to be a little more magical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your team members had conflicts and how you managed to resolve them   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an internship so did not really negotiate.