Walter Reed Army Institute of Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Panel interview consisting of myself and three other individuals. Asked several situational/what if type questions. I responded to their questions referring to DID rules, regulations, and policies. I felt that that's the answers they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to the organization?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

I interviewed with around 8 PI's at WRAIR. The way it works is, each PI tells us about their research, what they are doing, what they have done and the future. Based on your questions on their research, they gauge your interest in their research.

Support Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

One on one with section manager in an office setting. Interview was formal and I was expected to do all the talking and explaining. Little to no questions or responses, manager just listened with no facial expressions.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more of a sales pitch.   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter and had to go through an initial screening process involving various questions about the job duties. It was a contractor position; got the interview and came in to do a panel interview. Spoke on my previous experiences and job expectations among 7 or 8 different people. Took about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer to us? What is your view on animal euthanasia?   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Was called in after i applied. I met the whole laboratory and was given a tour of the place. I got a little time with each person where they talked to me and told me what they do. At the end we went all met the pi and discussed together what my role could be.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to this laboratory?   1 Answer

Near-Peer Mentor Interview

Interview

Applied through an online portal, then got called in for a face to face interview. If you got called in for an interview you have the job.

Interview Questions

• The interview did not really consist of questions, more outlining what the job entailed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None