Walter Reed Army Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walter Reed Army Medical Center

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walter Reed Army Medical Center (Washington, DC).

Interview

Group interview 5 personnel asked me about my years as a pharmacy technician, Asked did I have school certification, and IV experience. I am a Certified Pharmacy (CPht} Excellent interview, received the job,.

Interview Questions

• .Are you certified as a pharmacy technician. Do you know how to use Praxis machine. Are you sterile products experience. Did you do ward and clinic inspections, Did you work in support and supply.   1 Answer
    • Q:When can you start working and at what shift can you work, and can you work on weekends and holidays,   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked me what was my starting salary ,can you work full time.

Informatics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walter Reed Army Medical Center (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

The employer received an application including a resume and invite for interview. The employer make a phone call to potential employee to arrange an interview. This conversation was over the phone.

Research Assist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in April 2011.

Interview

I great communiciation w/ the company....they responded really quickly to my application. I met w/ 2 people that day - interview last for an hour.

Interview Questions

• what is my comfort leve in 1-1 sessions, small groups, and large groups?   1 Answer