Boston Consulting Group Interview Question: Wann mussten Sie sich mal aus... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Associate Interview Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Wann mussten Sie sich mal aus Ihrer Komfortzone heraus

bewegen? Warum fällt Ihnen erst jetzt (nach dem ersten Studienabschluss) auf, dass Ihnen Ihr Studienfach nicht gefällt, anstatt Ihr Hauptfach noch während des Studiums zu wechseln?
Tags:
difficult
Answer

Interview Answer

2 Answers

Well we need to move out of our comfort zone everyday to achieve something.
Are we all born intellectuals and cannot realize our true potential in things that we weren't doing earlier ? The only thing permanent in this universe is nothing but change; changing just a subject is very minuscule.

Mohit Arora on Aug 24, 2012

As someone constantly striving to learn and try new things, everyday something falls outside my comfort zone.

For situation around my undergraduate degree; I have a strong commitment to finishing what I start. Part way through the course I found an area of focus that I preferred more than my current field and this is a key learning in itself. So I consciously chose to finish this course so maximise the current investment and then to review my options for potentially following up the more interesting studies once I had completed this one.

Matthew on Aug 26, 2012

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.