Find jobs for 3D Artist

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wargaming 3D Artist Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 99 interviews

Interviews at Wargaming

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming in Jan 2020

Interview

Very smooth, felt they respected everything they said in the job description. They respected the time we set, very communicative and I felt I've been heard. Overall great experience, both the interview and work.

Interview Questions
  • Overall technical questions about the job.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minsk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wargaming (Minsk) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was a skype interview with HR manager. Nothing very special. General questions about previous jobs, experience, personal projects, software used, plans for the future, games I like to play.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle boring, repetitive work?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minsk

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wargaming (Minsk) in Sep 2009

Interview

I applied 3 online times in a period of 4 month each time updating my portfolio. 1st time I got no answer 2nd time I got a kind reply saying I'm not good enough yet but they appreciate the progress 3d time I did their particular art test and got in invitation to the interview. The unpleasant thing was that the interview was to be held more than a month later since HR Specialist went on vacation and completely left me hanging there. The interview was nice, a little tour around the office to the conference room for the first talk with the HR. Acquaintance, resume and portfolio review, "why gamedev?", "why our company?", "future plans", "how can you be an asset?" and all you classical stuff. Then your particular lead and art manager come in asking very similar questions. I don't remember how they extended me the offer. I doubt it was right there right then, most likely that I've got a call in a couple of days and that was it. if you're good enough you have nothing to worry about. And, I think, they could hire people that are not there yet, but are very promising. And, I guess, I'm grateful for that.

Interview Questions
  • Gamedev art production is a lot of boring repetitive work, how can you be sure you don't lose interest?
6 people found this interview helpful