KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wargaming Community Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 99 interviews

Interviews at Wargaming

Negative67%
Neutral33%
Applied online100%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

I submitted for a community manager interview and had an interview scheduled. I spent hours preparing for it, only for the hiring person to tell me they already extended the offer. If you're going to schedule an interview and then say "oops never mind," maybe people should tell you they're going to play your games and then say "oops, never mind."

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what time I'd be available. Then they cancelled the interview and ghosted me.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wargaming (Singapore)

Interview

Recruiter knows the job scope of the role very clearly and asked very related questions to know if I was a right fit. Had a good understanding of the company and job description just from our chat.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Wargaming (Emeryville, CA)

Interview

Very unprofessional. Not only did HR fail to deliver meetings at the set times but was all over the place with planning. Office was nice but the employee presentation was awful. Scantly clad pj's seemed to be the norm. Interview room was booked and when we finally went in after 30 minute wait where I sat alone...the place was left with trash and rank body odor. If that was not a deal killer the openness of team trash talking is a kicker. Not worth the drama.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty straight forward questions. Nothing too over the top. But it is strange when they ask your age and down you if you did not play NES games.
4 people found this interview helpful