KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wargaming Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 99 interviews

Applied online50%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wargaming in Dec 2021

Interview

1. The HR's attitude was good in the email, but she began to belittle me and retort everything I said. 2. The most impressive thing is that she said, ''I can't see any value in you'' again and again. 3. I kept being friendly and smiling at her; even though she was rude, it still couldn't make her kind. 4. She also said that I didn't prepare enough for the interview, even I answered all her questions. 5. She didn't preview my CV and kept asking about my background, which I already wrote in my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How much value would you contribute to our company? Q: Did you play games a lot? Q: How many years of customer service experience do you have? Q: What was the most challenging issue you faced before, and how did you solve it?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Wargaming

Application

I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

Simple test exist before the interview. Interview will proceed in English A game lover is more than welcome. Relative working experience will be helpful, May require shift working but not so often.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wargaming

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming in Jun 2015

Interview

I got an email inviting me for an interview, based on my CV and cover letter. I would advise anyone to learn a lot about the company and their products, be an experienced gamer and like video games. Also have experience in the sector and good management skills is very important. Example situations were invoked. I was asked about my biggest strengths and weaknesses, and what am I doing to overcome them. The atmosphere was great and if you are into video games, I would totally recommend you to apply for a suitable for you position at Wargaming!

Interview Questions
  • How did you solve a conflict you had with your manager or a colleague in the past ?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wargaming (Singapore)

Interview

Skype one on one. Variety of questions related to personality, knowledge of products, communication skills etc. Very comfortable interview, reassuring vibe. Test on tech knowledge, gaming history, product knowledge, capabilities, long term goals and personality questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulogne-Billancourt

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming (Boulogne-Billancourt)

Interview

First phase is a phone interview. Just to make sure you aren't unstable. Second phase is an in-person interview. Initially I thought I had to be interviewed by six different people, but by the time I showed up only two people interviewed me. Not a big deal, but that confusion could have been avoided. During the interview they didn't ask obnoxious questions. Nice and straight forward people. I was asked to "reply" (not actually responding as this was done on paper) to real examples of emails that CSR's get. I was also asked to rate my knowledge on various computer tech ranging from the easy (BSOD) and stuff that was beyond normal knowledge. However, they stressed that the tech. knowledge didn't disqualify me, and they just wanted to know how much I knew.

Interview Questions
  • Computer technical issues/problems that are beyond a normal layman's knowledge.
RSS Feed</>Embed