KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wargaming Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 99 interviews

Interviews at Wargaming

Negative100%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming in Aug 2022

Interview

Recruiter went through the scripted history of the company and job role. Felt like there was some discrimination but I brushed it off. But after talking to the hiring manager the discussion on the role and myself we find quite a fit with each other. Was talking to recruiter again for more information but she was very reluctant to share. Started to feel like a red flag so I stopped. I think will be good to review the inconsistent interview process so we can all save time.

Interview Questions
  • Share one example of how you deal with a situation where there are no policies or guidelines.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming in Dec 2021

Interview

Had an interview with recruiter, confirmed second round with technical specialist and then when the time came to send me an invitation, she dissapeared. Ignored emails and messages. "Very goof" recruitment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Wargaming (New York, NY)

Interview

Process was incredibly slow, took 2-3 months from 1st interview to offer. HR was not very responsive or helpful, poorly managed and structured. Head of HR completely condescending and unprofessional rude during onboarding and negotiation.

Interview Questions
  • What relevant experience you have? Provide a presentation on an industry topic.
6 people found this interview helpful