KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wargaming Programmer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 99 of over 99 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming in Aug 2022

Interview

Recruiter went through the scripted history of the company and job role. Felt like there was some discrimination but I brushed it off. But after talking to the hiring manager the discussion on the role and myself we find quite a fit with each other. Was talking to recruiter again for more information but she was very reluctant to share. Started to feel like a red flag so I stopped. I think will be good to review the inconsistent interview process so we can all save time.

Interview Questions
  • Share one example of how you deal with a situation where there are no policies or guidelines.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

I submitted for a community manager interview and had an interview scheduled. I spent hours preparing for it, only for the hiring person to tell me they already extended the offer. If you're going to schedule an interview and then say "oops never mind," maybe people should tell you they're going to play your games and then say "oops, never mind."

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what time I'd be available. Then they cancelled the interview and ghosted me.
2 people found this interview helpful

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter who was very nice. The second interview was with the team manager who was also very nice. The process took around 3 weeks. I encourage you to apply - it’s a great company.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if someone was desperate for you to put in an order request without completing the proper formalities and the need was time sensitive?

Wargaming

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

The hiring process at Wargaming was very positive and professional. I had in total 3 interviews that discussed culture fit, industry knowledge and readiness to learn. After having passed these 3 interviews I accepted their offer.

Interview Questions
  • Which social media platforms would you use to drive user acquisition for our games?

Wargaming

Application

I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

Good clear process with quick feedback. First round with the recruiter and understanding the role and my interest. Feedback on the process came within a week and detailed response. Can recommend

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Wargaming

Application

I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

Enjoyed the interview process. I got to meet different members of the inmediate team and beyond to get a clear picture of what they do and focus on. Process was quick and candidate experience is great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful