KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wargaming Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 99 interviews

Interviews at Wargaming

Positive33%
Negative67%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming (Sydney) in Feb 2020

Interview

Wargaming is not a serious employer, avoid wasting your time with them. They advertised for a job, did multiple interviews (a call, then a panel, and HR interview) with candidates including myself, saying that they are looking to hire immediately. A couple of weeks after attending the interviews I called to check and was told the position was re-purposed. No apology for the wasted time.

Interview Questions
  • Situational questions like, describe a situation where you were able to resolve conflict.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming (Sydney) in Feb 2020

Interview

You'll get a call from the HR, they'll ask questions with regards to your experience, and a short test about Agile. Once you pass that you'll be invited to meet with two other team members from the project management team. If you pass that you'll meet their manager and he'll have the final say. However be careful as they are not serious hirers after wasting my time over three weeks and learning all about their company I was informed that they have changed their minds about how to use the budget available and will look for a product manager instead.

Interview Questions
  • Can you name types of Scaled agile processes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming (Berlin) in Jan 2018

Interview

Interview included 4 stages - including HR screening, hard skills assessment, peer interview and visit to the office. The company tone was always very positive and communication was prompt. Company tried to make sure that I always know my next step and never disappeared for days.

Interview Questions
  • Success and failure cases from past experience as well as lessons learned.
RSS Feed</>Embed