KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wargaming Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 99 interviews

Employee Referral17%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Wargaming

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wargaming in Jun 2021

Interview

I received a letter from company's HR manager. After I confirmed that I am interested in proposed position, I was invited for an interview. Interview process was split in three stages: 1. Zoom call with brief 10 technical questions; 2. Test task mostly about C# and coding conventions (not unity specific); 3. Final interview in office.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Difference between reference and value types? Q: Which design pattern you know? Q: Describe main parts of Unity execution order Q: Tell about GC in C#
    Answer Question

Wargaming

Application

I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

Upon passing the logical test we were presented with a programming test. If we passed the programming test we then would be eligible for an interview. The interview was composed of commonly asked questions and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • What is one of your weaknesses and how it might affect your projects

Wargaming

Application

I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

interview with the senior developer. Very friendly and asked interesting questions. interview was on microsoft teams. we arranged on a time that worked for both of us. very pleasant process overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

Phone screening interview that asked about general things like interest, experience at previous job etc. After this there was a timed online programming test which would lead to further interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming (Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg)

Interview

Thorough, covers a solid amount of your skills and knowledge. Starts with an HR phone screen, followed by a technical phone screen. If you seem like a good fit, you will be invited on site for a full day interview (5 rounds with 1-2 people each).

Interview Questions
  • How would you determine the size of a struct?
  • Divide a number by 7 without using division/modulo operators.
  • Open ended: How would you design a basic gbuffer for a simple deferred renderer, assuming that you want to have diffused and specular textures on your model?
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming (Sydney) in Jul 2016

Interview

Test assignment, c++ and algorithms questions, vector, concurrency, memory management, a bit of design, cache efficiency, cpu, c+11 features, lambdas, alignment, smart pointers and memoty leaks, time complexity of set, map

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minsk

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wargaming (Minsk) in May 2015

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of the lead developers. The interview lasted 30 minutes and covered data structures and knowledge about general programming concepts. I had completely forgot about heaps (the data structure, not the memory space), but I talked through the process of creating a performant data structure for sorting number.

Interview Questions
  • How would you store a collection of numbers so that getting the minimum number is O(1) and inserting new numbers is extremely efficient?
6 people found this interview helpful