Warner Bros. Interview Questions in Burbank, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.6

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Screening interview, in person. Came in, and was blown off about 5 minutes in. I didn't even have a chance to sell myself - I guess they immediately weren't feeling it. Position apparently didn't actually exist but was to gather recruiting intel. Could've accomplished the same result with a phone screening interview. Got my hopes up for nothing.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA).

Interview

the worst interview process ever. first rounds, fine. after visiting office and meeting the team, recruiter reaches out and asks to set up an additional interview two days afterwards via skype. the interview was YAWNING profusely. did not even care to cover her mouth. so rude. would not have accepted anyway.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview with a recruiter two days after I submitted my application. The phone interview was relaxed; the recruiter was telling me what the EVP were looking for and what this job entailed.

Three business days later, I got an invitation for first-round interview, which I scheduled a week after my initial phone interview. My interviewer was very pleasant and the entire process took about 1 hour (that's also because I asked a lot of questions).

Three business days after my first interview, I got an invitation for second-round interview. This time, it was going to be with one of the EVPs. We only had 30 minutes for the interview and the EVP, who was amazingly nice and easy to talk to, asked extremely relaxed questions. At this point, the position was down to two candidates so I believe the EVP was just trying to get a feel of who I was as a person.

Still waiting to hear back from them! Fingers crossed.

Executive Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I "cold emailed" a member of the Talent Acquisition team and a few days later, they requested that I come in to meet with them for about 30 minutes. I scheduled to meet with them a few days after that and it was the preliminary interview. Wouldn't really call it an interview because we more-so discussed my resume, background, and potential career opportunities that lined up with my work experience. It was a great meeting and I was submitted for more roles than I came in with. About a week later, I received an email to interview with the Hiring Manager and department for their open role. I went for the interview and it was very conversational. They explained what exactly the department did and what exactly they were looking for in the role. Then, I was requested to discuss my past experience and what I anticipate for the role. Again, the interview was conversational than typical interview questions. The following week, I called in with the recruiter and he/she had an update for me.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun or in your free time?   1 Answer

Information Security Interview

Application

Interview

I interviewed for a position within the SOC. The first interview was with an HR rep, and the second interview was about four or five rounds. Overall it was a very mentally draining and technical interview. They will ask you everything on your resume, so if you can't prove your knowledge don't put it on. Also stay humble.

Interview Questions

• The hardest questions were about the coding languages I put on my resume. For example I was asked about arduino even though the job required no knowledge of it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter (Lyndsay). She was great and helpful every step of the way. I had the usual initial phone screening with her that covered the usual. Then I was brought in twice to meet with the media team. First time were with the senior analysts and managers. Second time, I met with the directors. Every person I met with was amazing and made me feel comfortable and at home during the entire time I was there. The process took some time, but worth it in the end!

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite marketing campaign that either you worked on or have seen?   Answer Question

Insurance Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied for the job, was contact a day or two later to schedule an interview. The recruiter made it known clearly what the hiring manager was looking for in a candidate. I interviewed with the manager, and VP. I was called back later for a second interview to meet the two senior administrators to see if I was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle giving bad news to people?   Answer Question
    • General questions about my knowledge and experience in insurance   Answer Question
    • Where have I picked up and used customer service skills and how high I would rate them.   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Basic, simple questions. I was a very laid back interview. Attorney attitude was very relaxed and he made me comfortable. We reviewed my past work history, discussed what the job entailed and a lot of personality questions were asked.

Clerk Floater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I applied on line on their careers website but I did not get called in to interview with a recruiter until I met someone who worked in the department and they moved my application up to the top and then I had a typical behavioral interview about my experience and goals and what I should expect as a Clerk Floater. After that my second interview was with HR and they explained to me all of the Do's and Don'ts.. I took a test on a computer for basic exel, word and other general admins stuff.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Screened by HR in first interview. Then second interview was with hiring manager. Called me back the next day to schedule third interview. Called me back 15 minutes after third interview to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• How many best friends do you have?   1 Answer