Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.

Interview

My interview process was pretty straightforward: basic algorithms test, basic design patterns test, basic problem solving test, and basic personality test.

The algorithms test was pretty simple: find the largest number in an array.

The design patterns test was also pretty simple: design a class architecture for a card game.

The problem solving test involved talking through how you troubleshoot a "real-life" problem that could happen in a production environment.

Officially, there was no personality test, but the director who ultimately hired me did ask a lot of soft questions relating to my personal history and how I approach people.

A word of caution for those preparing for a Warner Brother's interview: don't expect your interview to be this simple. I've treated interviewee's much more harshly, and so have some of my co-workers.

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate a higher salary, but I didn't get it. I ultimately took the offer that they originally gave. If I could do it again, I would have tried to negotiate on the benefits (i.e. working from home, time-off, relocation, etc.)