Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Interview Questions in Burbank, CA | Glassdoor

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Interview Questions in Burbank, CA

2.7

Director Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resources. very thorough about 30 mins. Went through my resume asking detailed questions about each position I had held. I was then called in to meet 3 execs - 30 min interviews with each person. It seemed very positive and then I heard nothing about the hiring status. No formal reject letter. The communication stopped and there was no response to polite email enquiries about the position I sent to Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about digital? What is your experience with media buying? Why do you want to work here? Give an example of a campaign you managed and share some top line results?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Average interview experience for a skill based job - asked the normal questions as well as several to gauge my knowledge of the technology I'd be working with and how to handle client situations.

Interview Questions

• How does video compression work? How would you handle this situation...   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I had an interview and was kept waiting for over an hour for the manager to show up. She came in and told me that she was getting a massage. Most of the interview consisted of going over key points of my resume and listening to her tales of the local bars.

Interview Questions

• Basically went over what was on my resume, I guess they didn't have time to read it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was just happy to be working in the industry but I soon found out why so many people leave WB to go to competitors.