Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.8

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I was called in for an interview with a VP of Marketing for a consulting position. The interview was wonderful and very informative. It was not only about skill relevance, but "vibe" and personality fitting with the current team.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest challenge professionally?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very simple, one round with recruiter, one with VP. I knew a contact at the firm which helped me get in the door after the normal intern process had ended, but the department I worked for did not know me very well so I interviewed with two people I was unfamiliar with. The interview went very well and really did not focus on my finance skills but rather my interest in working for an entertainment company.

Interview Questions

• Excel modeling experience, in particular v-lookups   1 Answer

Director Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resources. very thorough about 30 mins. Went through my resume asking detailed questions about each position I had held. I was then called in to meet 3 execs - 30 min interviews with each person. It seemed very positive and then I heard nothing about the hiring status. No formal reject letter. The communication stopped and there was no response to polite email enquiries about the position I sent to Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about digital? What is your experience with media buying? Why do you want to work here? Give an example of a campaign you managed and share some top line results?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Average interview experience for a skill based job - asked the normal questions as well as several to gauge my knowledge of the technology I'd be working with and how to handle client situations.

Interview Questions

• How does video compression work? How would you handle this situation...   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through referral and received a call from the recruiter about a month later. Asked basic questions and advised they would let me know if any positions come up with a match.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied as a Junior Designer first and met with the Creative Director. The structure is completely different now as you'll have to meet the leads of the entire Creative team and who would be most appropriate in speaking with you.

TWCAP Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment in April 2013.

Interview

There were 2 phone interviews: first with a representative from HR; second with a manager in the specified department. In the first interview, we discussed my background and interests in entertainment/marketing. After answering 3 general questions, the HR rep informed me that she'd review my qualifications again and return shortly back to me. 1 week later I received an e-mail from her with details about a second phone interview with a manager from Warner Home Enterainment.

Interview Questions

• Please identify a viral campaign you've seen in the last year.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I had an interview and was kept waiting for over an hour for the manager to show up. She came in and told me that she was getting a massage. Most of the interview consisted of going over key points of my resume and listening to her tales of the local bars.

Interview Questions

• Basically went over what was on my resume, I guess they didn't have time to read it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was just happy to be working in the industry but I soon found out why so many people leave WB to go to competitors.

Retail Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Put forward for the role via a recruitment agency who liaised with HR and the hiring manager.
    I was invited to 2 interviews. Both were with the hiring manager. The first an initial chat about my previous experience and background. The second was based on preparing a presentation from a data set provided.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience covered and specifics of the role   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was simple, the company was open to negotiating on salary which was pleasing.

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment in September 2016.

Interview

Invited to applicant day, participated in group activities, numeracy test and ice breakers. Pretty average in terms of difficulty, got through to interview stage, got asked situational questions relating to accounting, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• As an accounts assistant, what tasks do you expect to complete in an average day?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, pretty standard salary.