Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Interview Questions

2.5

Director Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resources. very thorough about 30 mins. Went through my resume asking detailed questions about each position I had held. I was then called in to meet 3 execs - 30 min interviews with each person. It seemed very positive and then I heard nothing about the hiring status. No formal reject letter. The communication stopped and there was no response to polite email enquiries about the position I sent to Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about digital? What is your experience with media buying? Why do you want to work here? Give an example of a campaign you managed and share some top line results?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through referral and received a call from the recruiter about a month later. Asked basic questions and advised they would let me know if any positions come up with a match.

N/A Interview

Interview

Rude, dismissive and unprofessional - HR that is. Beware!