Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.8

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Several rounds interview. First was a qualifying phone call to talk about relevant experience and the role in more detail. Next was with the MD - an in-depth 1-2-1 and then a final panel interview with the senior members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Skills and experience based questions. Challenging situation - how i dealt with it; thoughts and recommendations on the industry. What things the organisation should do better.   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO negotiation on the actual salary but the remainder of the package was discussed (holiday days / relocation package / start dates etc).

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied as a Junior Designer first and met with the Creative Director. The structure is completely different now as you'll have to meet the leads of the entire Creative team and who would be most appropriate in speaking with you.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I was called in for an interview with a VP of Marketing for a consulting position. The interview was wonderful and very informative. It was not only about skill relevance, but "vibe" and personality fitting with the current team.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest challenge professionally?   1 Answer

Retail Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Put forward for the role via a recruitment agency who liaised with HR and the hiring manager.
    I was invited to 2 interviews. Both were with the hiring manager. The first an initial chat about my previous experience and background. The second was based on preparing a presentation from a data set provided.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience covered and specifics of the role   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was simple, the company was open to negotiating on salary which was pleasing.

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment in September 2016.

Interview

Invited to applicant day, participated in group activities, numeracy test and ice breakers. Pretty average in terms of difficulty, got through to interview stage, got asked situational questions relating to accounting, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• As an accounts assistant, what tasks do you expect to complete in an average day?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, pretty standard salary.

Director Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resources. very thorough about 30 mins. Went through my resume asking detailed questions about each position I had held. I was then called in to meet 3 execs - 30 min interviews with each person. It seemed very positive and then I heard nothing about the hiring status. No formal reject letter. The communication stopped and there was no response to polite email enquiries about the position I sent to Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about digital? What is your experience with media buying? Why do you want to work here? Give an example of a campaign you managed and share some top line results?   Answer Question

Assistant Chef De Produit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Paris (France)) in January 2014.

Interview

Entretien simple avec le chef de produit et son stagiaire avec question sur parcours, expérience, pourquoi Warner, affinité avec l'Entertainment, Questions en anglais pour tester le niveau, traduction de produit etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions simple en anglais pour tester le niveau (quel film préféré ? pourquoi ? )   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Average interview experience for a skill based job - asked the normal questions as well as several to gauge my knowledge of the technology I'd be working with and how to handle client situations.

Interview Questions

• How does video compression work? How would you handle this situation...   Answer Question

TWCAP Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment in April 2013.

Interview

There were 2 phone interviews: first with a representative from HR; second with a manager in the specified department. In the first interview, we discussed my background and interests in entertainment/marketing. After answering 3 general questions, the HR rep informed me that she'd review my qualifications again and return shortly back to me. 1 week later I received an e-mail from her with details about a second phone interview with a manager from Warner Home Enterainment.

Interview Questions

• Please identify a viral campaign you've seen in the last year.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through referral and received a call from the recruiter about a month later. Asked basic questions and advised they would let me know if any positions come up with a match.