Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Interview Questions in London, England

Updated May 23, 2017

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Put forward for the role via a recruitment agency who liaised with HR and the hiring manager.
    I was invited to 2 interviews. Both were with the hiring manager. The first an initial chat about my previous experience and background. The second was based on preparing a presentation from a data set provided.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience covered and specifics of the role   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was simple, the company was open to negotiating on salary which was pleasing.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Several rounds interview. First was a qualifying phone call to talk about relevant experience and the role in more detail. Next was with the MD - an in-depth 1-2-1 and then a final panel interview with the senior members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Skills and experience based questions. Challenging situation - how i dealt with it; thoughts and recommendations on the industry. What things the organisation should do better.   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO negotiation on the actual salary but the remainder of the package was discussed (holiday days / relocation package / start dates etc).