Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

2.4

Sort:

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with the recruiter and hiring manager. Though invited in, I accepted a different offer and did not attend the in person interview. The recruiter was one of the best I have encountered in a long time. She was thoughtful and kind and funny.

Having an exceptional recruiter made the experience so much better. The hiring manager was very interesting to chat with. The skills and experience questions were pretty easy for me, but when I asked him about company culture, it sounded a bit bleak. It def impacted my desire to come in for an in person interview.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.

Interview

Very casual. The interviewers were both wearing tee shirts. We chatted about my history with video games (I wasn't much of a gamer at the time, but I had been in the past). Then they asked questions regarding a couple of hypothetical situations; mostly testing problem solving skills, ability to articulate technical information, tech literacy, etc.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Interview

Applied online, contacted by the recruiter though email for a phone interview. After that, was invited to for an person interview with the team. Got odd vibes from one of them, he definitely didn't look interested in what I was saying nor of my past work. Interview took about 2 hours. After a week, I was told by the recruiter I didn't get the role.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Application and then assessment centre. Assessment centre consisted of a group task and presentation. An individual task and then a knowledge based and competency interview. After this there was a phone interview with the VP of Marketing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how many Vauxhall Corsas were sold in the UK last year. Instead of just telling me a number tell me a story of how you reached your chosen number.   Answer Question

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter on the phone. Then was scheduled an interview with the hiring manager and the HR person. Was promised a technical round after that, but was never contacted again. The company went silent on me after that and did not respond to my follow-up emails. Grossly unprofessional.

Concept Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

meeting of Producers, Senior Producers, Lead Artists and Art Directors with various questions ranging over past employment experience (different art styles, game projects and type of involvement). I had ample amount of time to demonstrate my portfolio and describe in detail what the goals and challenges were of each project.

Interview Questions

• Have you played their games and are you familiar with their product line.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in October 2010.

Interview

Sent resume to company through friend who worked there. Call from recruiters followed in the next week. They scheduled a phone interview with the team that went very well. Next week I was invited to come up for an in person interview and it also went very well.