Warner Bros. TV Production Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Warner Bros. TV Production Interview Questions

2.0

Animation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I was called and briefly interviewed over the phone by the intern manager. I then received an email requesting an in-person interview at the office in Burbank. After the interview, there was some slight email correspondence with the intern manager, but after that, I received no actual decision email or phone call despite my email asking for follow up.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about ______ (a skill I listed on my resume).   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual and I was asked more personal questions than classic interview questions. It seemed my interviewer/ soon to be employer wanted to know more about myself than my skill set.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (Burbank, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a long process with multiple interviews. I was first brought in to speak with HR where it seemed to be more of a getting to know you interview and to ensure I had the correct experience for the job. Then I was called back in to meet with the main boss. I would say they were very welcoming and are simply looking for the best fit.

Interview Questions

• The didn't ask a lot of questions in the first interview, seemed to be just getting a sense of who you are and whether you fit with the group.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

A friend forwarded my resume over for a PA position. I got a call from someone from the production office, had a quick phone interview, and then got another email about setting up an in-person interview. No trick questions, very straightforward and pleasant. The guy who interviewed me was really nice, and the office had a relaxed, warm vibe. I didn't end up getting an offer for the position, but I would have probably accepted it had it been offered.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past experience would help you with this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

No interview--got job from previous supervisor

Negotiation

Not a lot of money to pay employees (especially PA's) at the startup of a show...so very small salary

Post Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (Burbank, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Good people and lots of info

Interview Questions

• The usual experience examples   1 Answer

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Warner Bros. TV Production (Burbank, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Very casual and conversational. They want to get to know you as a person and determine if you are qualified and what value you will bring to the position. They basically go off your resume and ask questions about what you did in the previous jobs you have listed.