WarnerMedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WarnerMedia Interview Questions

Interviews at WarnerMedia

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WarnerMedia.

Interview

Interview went smoothly. First round was a phone interview with a director, then was called in for an in-person interview a few days after. The whole process took about 2 weeks and was a very quick turnaround.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WarnerMedia (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interviewers were nice and laid back. They asked a mix of behavioral and technical questions. The interview session was scheduled to be 45 min long each but we went through the questions relatively quickly so the last 15 mins was just pure conversation.

Interview Questions

• They'll give you a scenario and you have to give them the journal entries (adjusting entries included).   Answer Question

Interview

We had to sit for a pre-recorded video interview. This was followed by speaking with a recruiter. Once done seen spoke with a. Few members from the social team. Interview was very easy as it was a conversation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WarnerMedia.

Interview

Was emailed and instructed to do an online interview via HireVue. They gave me a few days to send in my interview. Answered about 10 questions. It's been over 4 weeks and still haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to keep organized?   1 Answer

Public Relations(Adult Swim) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WarnerMedia (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I initially received an email invite to degrading HireVue interview. I then had an in-person HR interview. The process took roughly a month. I did not receive an offer. I do know the person who received the internship, and I can affirm that the process is not merit based.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WarnerMedia.

Interview

the process was really sporadic. spoke with a recruiter who said they needed someone with a super technical background (which was unrelated to the field that the role was in) and then a month later was asked to do a phone screen with hiring manager. We hit it off and a few weeks later i was asked to interview in person.

I interviewed with around 7 people total in one day, and most of them were really off-putting, had completely blank stares, and were missing crucial knowledge of the space when I asked questions about their work. I had to drive most of the conversations and I walked away from the interviews hoping I'd never interact with them in the role. The hiring manager was great and would have been the perfect leader.

I didn't hear anything for weeks so i followed up with HR who assured me that they would give me updates as soon as they had them. A few days later I received an automated email saying i didn't get the role. I followed up for feedback and never heard anything back.

Digital Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WarnerMedia (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Took about 1 month. Had multiple phone calls with the team and met 4 team members in an in person interview. The team seemed VERY interested in hiring me, however the company didn't like how I've been at multiple companies prior to applying here.

Followed up via email and never heard back from them. Luckily, got a job at a much better company. Didn't feel a need to follow up again because I knew why they didn't hire me.

Interview Questions

• Why were you at your previous company for such a short amount of time?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WarnerMedia (Atlanta, GA) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online in early December 2019, was asked to complete a video interview three days later. By the following week, I had been invited to meet the Hiring Manager for an in-person interview. On December 18, I was offered the position. It was an extremely quick process for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to disagree with a manager or client, and how do you come handle that situation.   Answer Question
    • How do you stay organized?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you had to get a job done with an unresponsive client.   Answer Question

T3 Interview

Interview

online interview followed up by skype interview. the first lasted about 15min the second was around 30min all together. the questions were standard and the people were incredibly nice.

Interview Questions

• how would you juggle having multiple things on your plate at once?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WarnerMedia in November 2019.

Interview

It took a few weeks after applying to hear back from anyone. I had to use hirevue to record behavioral type questions alone on my computer. After submitting the interview, I heard back from a manager about a week and a half later for an in-person interview. I haven't had it so I can't say if I've gotten the position.