WarnerMedia Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 477 of over 477 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WarnerMedia

WarnerMedia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WarnerMedia

Interview

Difficult interview with many different teams and assignments. Would only recommend to someone who really wants to work in media. The team there seemed disorganized and hard to read. Think there was a lot of internal dramas happening there.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in media?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at WarnerMedia (New York, NY)

Interview

After rounds of interview, they WILL ghost you if they don't like you, despite multiple follows ups. Quite unfortunate that a well reputed company's recruitment team can be labelled as ghosters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WarnerMedia

Application

I interviewed at WarnerMedia

Interview

Interview process was not too difficult. I was asked some questions about technical questions. Interview conducted on phone. Overall, I would say don't worry too much and be confident with your answers.

1 person found this interview helpful

WarnerMedia

Application

I interviewed at WarnerMedia

Interview

Interview with Recruiter over phone. Straight forward conversation mostly about the company overall, and then some general questions about the role itself. Recruiter seemed knowledge and had some question about my thoughts on Content Strategy for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about salary expectations for the role.

WarnerMedia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WarnerMedia in Jun 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview through LinkedIn. The recruiter was new and was not clear about the details of the role, but was polite. The phone interview was mostly gathering my information but no useful information provided. Also the salary range provided was no where near to the market. Later on after follow up, they responded.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself ? projects? technical skills? team leading skills? project management skills ?

WarnerMedia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WarnerMedia in Jun 2021

Interview

Automatically rejected because I was not a java/.net developer despite meeting/exceeding every single piece of criteria in the job description. The job description did not match what they are actually looking for. If you're looking for a developer, then update the description to say that.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your Java Development experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WarnerMedia (Buenos Aires)

Interview

Me contactó una persona de Recursos Humanos y luego tuve una entrevista con una segunda entrevista con una persona del sector. Me hicieron una pequeña prueba. Pero luego no me contactaron más y yo tuve que mandar un mail preguntando como seguía el proceso. Ahí me dijeron que no había quedado seleccionada.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WarnerMedia

Application

I interviewed at WarnerMedia

Interview

Non intimidating which can be rare in corporate interviews. All discussions were mostly conversational. There were definitely some typical interview questions but they were flipped and came across less formal

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WarnerMedia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WarnerMedia

Interview

Phone screen followed by 2 rounds: R1: One phone interview with light case questions R2: Take home assignment with 2 readouts Took a long time to hear back after applying. Very little flexibility in scheduling interviews, especially when given the take home assignment. Had to complete at 3am given time constraints combined with existing long hours at current job. Like many companies, did not offer feedback despite getting to final round.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty generic strategy questions regarding new growth plays

WarnerMedia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WarnerMedia

Interview

A total of about 3 to 4 stages, opportunity to speak with your potential direct report and other colleagues that you would be working with across the region (panel interview for this).

Interview Questions
  • How I would approach getting the information I need before the deadline - especially if the other parties aren't as responsive.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 477 Interviews