Wasatch Property Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wasatch Property Management

Financial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wasatch Property Management (Parker, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

I learned about the company without them getting to know me. The interviewer was stressed and didn't seem to have time to interact or care about what I could bring to the company, she only wanted to stress how much she did and how hard it was to meet all the demands of her job. After saying I should know within a week, one way or another, after 3 weeks, I still haven't heard from her.

Interview Questions

Wasatch Property Management Response

Jan 10, 2017 – VP Marketing and Training

Thank you for your feedback and review of your interview experience, we are very sorry to hear it was not a good experience. I have shared this with our team to make sure we improve in the future. If ... More

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wasatch Property Management (Carlsbad, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR to make sure that their goals and my goals aligned and to make sure I was still interested in the job. It was brief, about 10 minutes total. After that, HR connected me to interview in person with the VP of Marketing the next day. The VP of Marketing emailed me the day of my interview to confirm the appointment and to tell me she was excited to meet me. I met at the Carlsbad Corporate Office where I interviewed with the VP of Marketing for about 1 hour. It was a mix of questions about my personal life and my goals as well as my professional skills. I was also introduced to the COO during my interview and he asked me some basic questions about my background. I learned about the company background and culture in the interview. Overall the interview was very conversational and that helped make it not as intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever lived in an apartment, if so what did you like and dislike about your experiences? What brought you to Wasatch? Where do you see yourself in the next 2-5 years?   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wasatch Property Management (Draper, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

Submit resume. Meet with property manager as well as regional manager. Very friendly. Asked questions about past employers as well as scenarios and projects you've completed. They want to know why you would be an asset to the company.

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Mechanical Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wasatch Property Management in June 2007.

Interview

applied, received email and call. Arranged interview. had interview. Got better offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a problem, where a customer was irate?   1 Answer