Wasatch Property Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wasatch Property Management (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

The entire process was super easy. After sending in my resume, I was called right away and had a wonderful chat with a representative, who was very friendly - just getting to know me and covering off on the company, it's history, and about the available position. I was asked to come in to speak in person the next day which I was very excited for. The in-person interview was very friendly as well. They were highly interested in getting to know me, my history and my experiences. They gave me plenty of time to share any thoughts or questions I had and responded very honestly and openly, making sure I understood their points in an easy way. The entire process was very 'human' and didn't feel at all like a corporate screening or interview. Everyone was extremely nice, friendly and helpful, and created a good space for us to chat. They followed up with emails to guide me along the process after the first interview, and kept the door open if I had any questions along the way. I followed up a few days later with a 2nd in-person interview and again, it was very friendly and didn't feel intimidating at all. I was given the space to speak freely about myself and my experiences and they asked questions that allowed us to have a conversation instead of simply answering before moving on to the next question. They listened and answered all of my questions and we even laughed a lot. It was probably the best interview process I've ever had with a company.

Interview Questions

• People and culture were a huge part of the interview and the company overall. We discussed these topics in great length and about it's importance.   Answer Question

Wasatch Property Management Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Wasatch Property Management

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear the interview process went smoothly and was a good experience. People and Culture is a huge part of our company and we are glad that was discussed in... More

Groundskeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wasatch Property Management (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

The manager will call you to setup an interview, normally if they're looking to hire someone it's usually right away and they do get back to you quickly after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about working in an environment that can change from fast paced to slow or vice versa.   1 Answer

Leasing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Wasatch Property Management (Midvale, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

The Interview was great a brief phone interview with the Human Resources Director and she was friendly kind and courteous. We connected right away and new this would be a great fit for me. Then a one on one and a group interview. All the staff made this process a great one.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an experience where you had to deal with and angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My overall experience was a great one. I am very happy with my new career choice.

Financial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wasatch Property Management (Parker, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

I learned about the company without them getting to know me. The interviewer was stressed and didn't seem to have time to interact or care about what I could bring to the company, she only wanted to stress how much she did and how hard it was to meet all the demands of her job. After saying I should know within a week, one way or another, after 3 weeks, I still haven't heard from her.

Interview Questions

Wasatch Property Management Response

Jan 10, 2017 – VP Marketing and Training

Thank you for your feedback and review of your interview experience, we are very sorry to hear it was not a good experience. I have shared this with our team to make sure we improve in the future. If... More

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wasatch Property Management (Carlsbad, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR to make sure that their goals and my goals aligned and to make sure I was still interested in the job. It was brief, about 10 minutes total. After that, HR connected me to interview in person with the VP of Marketing the next day. The VP of Marketing emailed me the day of my interview to confirm the appointment and to tell me she was excited to meet me. I met at the Carlsbad Corporate Office where I interviewed with the VP of Marketing for about 1 hour. It was a mix of questions about my personal life and my goals as well as my professional skills. I was also introduced to the COO during my interview and he asked me some basic questions about my background. I learned about the company background and culture in the interview. Overall the interview was very conversational and that helped make it not as intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever lived in an apartment, if so what did you like and dislike about your experiences? What brought you to Wasatch? Where do you see yourself in the next 2-5 years?   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wasatch Property Management (Draper, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

Submit resume. Meet with property manager as well as regional manager. Very friendly. Asked questions about past employers as well as scenarios and projects you've completed. They want to know why you would be an asset to the company.

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Mechanical Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wasatch Property Management in June 2007.

Interview

applied, received email and call. Arranged interview. had interview. Got better offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a problem, where a customer was irate?   1 Answer