Washington Department of Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Washington Department of Health Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2016

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington Department of Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Washington Department of Health.

Interview

Panel Interview with 5 people that centered around what my experience was and how I was qualified to conduct the job I applied for. It was very relaxed and humorous at times. Their main concern is how or if you can fit into the current team that is working there.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Washington Department of Health (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

No technical questions asked of microbiological work but mostly questions about background, behavioral questions and review of tasks. Very laid back with a panel of four including lab manager and lab technicians.

Environmental Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tumwater, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Department of Health (Tumwater, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via phone to schedule an in-person interview. The interview was a three person panel including an HR person, a lead scientist, and a data analyst. They took turns asking questions. My references were contacted the next day. I received the job offer within the week of the interview. A background and education check was completed before I was officially hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you witnessed something unethical happen in a work place. How did you respond?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Department of Health (Olympia, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Situational questions

Epidemiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Washington Department of Health.

Interview

Was conducted over the phone. There were a panel of interviewers. Focused on the technical aspect of the job, which was reasonable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Over a month. Done via emails.