Washington Division Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Division (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview consisted of Basic behavioral questions. I was interviewed by a two person panel on campus and then invited to the office for a second interview a few weeks later. At the office, I spent time with several different folks to learn more about the environment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington Division.

Interview

regular application, follow up with a phone call to set up an interview. Usually fly to job site and have an interview. Drug screen and background check are required prior to hire.

Interview Questions

• What would your last employer say were your endearing quantities.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Washington Division (Boise, ID) in October 2009.

Interview

They approached me; phone interview, folllowed by full day of 1:1 interviews and panel interview; Great lunch was included!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who is unreasonably critical of your work -- simply as a result of political pressure, trying to deflect criticism?   1 Answer

Re-location to relatively remote project site was unacceptable to my wife, in spite of great financial package

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington Division (Houston, TX) in September 2008.

Interview

IT was an on-campus recruitment event and I was interviewed for a mechanical engineer intern at URS Washington, Houston division. The interview was fairly straight forward and purely behavioral type. But the company never got back and when I mailed them, they said the position was closed. But to give a general idea, the on campus interview is purely behavioral and then may be an on site interview is conducted.

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington Division in December 2011.

Interview

1:1