Washington Gas Light Company Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington Gas Light Company

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company (Arlington, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen/Interview, that was with a supervisor 10 questions,went pretty well. Then followed by in person panel interview with two other supervisors, that was a little intense even though they asked the same 10 questions, I wasnt nervous until i got into the interview room and it showed. However towards the end I was able to pull it back together. The process took one month if you consider the date i applied online, once i was contacted the process took a week from the first phone screen to the second interview and job offer.Job offer was made two days after in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What new innovation or idea did you come up with at your last current job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Washington Gas Light Company

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company in February 2010.

Interview

The company used set questions along with a group panael usally consistinng of at least the hiring manger and someone else from a similar feild. They asked 20 questions had the interviewee take skill test and then placement exams. seemed liked a loose interview with optional question and access to the panal but not a lot of access to the results or any type of constructive feedback.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in our comapny in the next 5 years?   1 Answer