Washington Gas Light Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington Gas Light Company

Senior HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company (Springfield, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a panel of 4 people, including the hiring manager and 3 other managers with who the incumbent would interact. They seemed to have coordinated to ensure that all panelists (except one) ask questions. They didn't react much to my answers, so I couldn't gauge how well I did or didn't do.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how you would handle a situation in which you had multiple requests coming in at the same time.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company in February 2010.

Interview

The company used set questions along with a group panael usally consistinng of at least the hiring manger and someone else from a similar feild. They asked 20 questions had the interviewee take skill test and then placement exams. seemed liked a loose interview with optional question and access to the panal but not a lot of access to the results or any type of constructive feedback.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in our comapny in the next 5 years?   1 Answer