Washington Mutual Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Washington Mutual Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Mutual (San Francisco, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Submitted online application. Was then contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview which lasted less than 10 minutes. She then scheduled me to come in for an interview with the hiring manager. At the face to face interview I met with the recruiter first and answered generic questions about my precious job and responsibilities before meeting with the hiring manager who asked more situational questions.

Marketing Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington Mutual (San Francisco, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Normal interview process: phone interview with HR and then hiring manager.

If hiring manager likes you, then interview with several people on the team. Behavioral based interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. Not too much though, but a little bit of negotiation was involved.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Washington Mutual (San Francisco, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with HR and then a few days later, interviewed with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work with someone you didnt get along with   Answer Question

Negotiation

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Washington Mutual (San Francisco, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Recieved call from employee associate. Followed witha phone interview with HR and hiring manager. In person interview one week later. Interview was informal. I did not feel that it went well. So, when offered I did not except position, believing that it was not a good fit.