Washington REIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Washington REIT Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington REIT

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington REIT.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a few days. We set up a phone interview within the next week that consisted of typical behavioral questions and a few concerning financial modeling. The next step is another phone interview with a hiring manager and then an Excel test. It is a relatively new program so they are also just starting to figure it out.

Interview Questions

• What kind of data or numbers did you use to value companies?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Washington REIT.

Interview

Applied online and scheduled a phone interview within a week. Just a basic behavioral interview with a few questions about modeling. The next step would be an interview with another hiring manager and an Excel test. The process is relatively new for them I think and the firm is growing. Read up on the website and understand their values.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Washington REIT in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online, brought in 2 weeks later

asked me mostly behavioral questions, why real estate, etc? asked to walk through resume. Do you know the responsibilities of the job?

Did not receive a call back. HR people were nice

Tenant Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Washington REIT (Rockville, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

Met with HR Director and discussed my past work experience and what I could contribute to the position I was applying to. The interview lasted roughly 45 minutes and a lot of questions pertaining to my past job duties and achievements and recognitions I received.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past job responsibilities with your previous firm?   1 Answer
    • What were some of the biggest challenges you faced while you held that position?   1 Answer

Leasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Washington REIT in January 2011.

Interview

They tend to work on a script common among property management companies. They thoroughly check all references.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question