Washington Redskins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington Redskins

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Landover, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Redskins (Landover, MD).

Interview

Did two in-person interviews, the last of which was exhaustive with two senior employees. The questions were basic in the first interview. In the second interview, it was largely assumed that I would be working there, and the interview turned into more of a working session. I was offered the job in the following days.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for the team?   1 Answer

Game Day Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Landover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Washington Redskins (Landover, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call for a schedule interview. Upon arrival for interview, completed additional paperwork prior to conducting interview. Each applicant was taking back for an one-on-one interview. Basic interview questions such as: Why would you like to work here? Tell me about yourself? When can you start? Etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Premium Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Redskins.

Interview

Very straightforward, go through your resume and how you would fit. Two people interview you asking what you did in your previous experience and how that would translate to this organization.

Broadcast Network Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Redskins in May 2016.

Interview

Several phone interviews and email conversations. Go through at least two levels of management before a position is offered. Phone calls are not extensive. Have a few short phone calls rather than one long phone call. Have to submit a portfolio of work, preferably a website or resume reel. They do consider personality in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge about video production, editing, shooting?   Answer Question
    • How extensive is your knowledge of football? Do you know coaches, players, staff of the Washington Redskins?   Answer Question

Broadcast Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Washington Redskins.

Interview

applied online, called for an internview a week later
    interviewed directly with larry michael - very nice guy, not a difficult interview at all

Systems Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington Redskins.

Interview

The experience started out good but fell apart at the end. Was invited to Redskins Park for an interview with the IT Department.

A few days later I was asked back for another interview with with the IT Department. I was asked to take a test, then spoke with everyone for about 45 minutes.

A couple days later I received an email from the IT Department thanking me for coming in and asking me to give them a call in the next day or two "discuss details".

I called the next day and no one was in so I left a VM, I also sent a follow up email. A few days went by and I didn't hear anything. The next week I tried calling again and sending another follow up email. A few days later I get a generic email telling me thank you for applying but they have filled the position.

I'm not exactly sure what happened but at the very least they could have gotten back to me on why after asking me to contact them they suddenly blew me off.

Premium Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Landover, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Redskins (Landover, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Had resume present and would ask about past experiences. Required you to explain how these experiences would help you succeed and thrive with the Redskins. Spent some of the interview explaining why the opportunity was so great and what the role with the company would be.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with the Washington Redskins?
      What do you hope to gain from this experience?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online first then had a phone interview, Skype interview, and another Skype interview where I presented an assigned project they had given me during a previous interview. One of the Skype interviews was with multiple current employees. Following offer was required to do a background and drug screening

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Washington Redskins.

Interview

One on one interview with a senior member of the organization. Overall, great interview and environment where I felt comfortable. Very personable staff which also made the interview process smoother.

Negotiation

N/A

Game Day Interview

Anonymous Employee in Landover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Washington Redskins (Landover, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume online and took about a week to hear back. I was hired based on 'need'. During interview I was asked basic questions about my resume, experiences and my aspirations in the future. Again I was hired based on need so other interviews may be different.

Interview Questions

• With limited experience working in the sporting industry and a professional organization, what skill sets will you bring to stand out?   Answer Question