Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission

Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission in Jul 2020

Interview

Overall took 3 month. Interview why were all related to my recent project experience- nothing unexpected or out of the ordinary. Lot's of silence and no responsive after interview.

Interview Questions
  • Where you see your self in 5 years?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (Laurel, MD) in Jan 2020

Interview

Applied in October and contacted for interview in January. Interview had 3 parts: panel, 12-minute training presentation (topic provided in advance), and writing sample. Was advised that a hiring decision would be made within two weeks and that candidates would be notified either way of the outcome. I received no update, follow-ups went unanswered, and my application still shows as "Under Review" in their applicant tracking system. Interviewers were all very nice, but overall, the lack of response conveys a lack of consideration.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  • Describe a difficulty during a training.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (Laurel, MD) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview process was great but didn't get any response from human resources. My application on their website still shows as in the reviewed process. I had to reach out to WSSC multiple ties to find out if I am going to be considered for the position multiple times fro November until now. I got a response today informing me that I am a strong candidate but another canidate whose background is more line with what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • The question was how would I de-escalate a customer calling in ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (New York, NY)

Interview

1 hour limit for interview. Meet with panel including hiring managers and two of his direct reports. Provided a list of questions from which each person took a turn asking. Questions were both technical and behavioral.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (Laurel, MD) in May 2019

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted for an face-to-face interview 2-3 weeks later. It is panel interview with 3 ppls. The hiring manager took the lead to ask questions. At the end there is a chance for you to ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

Interview

Three Person Panel Interview, with Supervisors. Behavioral and Skill set. About fourth- five(45) minutes long, twenty (20)questions. The interview was not uncomfortable. Each supervisor asked questions and penned down my answers

Interview Questions
  • What education have you had in the last 12 months to further your career?
  • What team projects have you worked on in a previous job, what were the results, what was your role?

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (Laurel, MD) in Mar 2019

Interview

Very personal. Me and one woman were in a room together and she had a paper with questions and took notes on each of my answers. The process did take a while to hear back. I assumed I did not get the interview but they got back to me 2 months later asking about my application.

Interview Questions
  • What are some problems faced in wastewater treatment today?
  • What are some innovative ideas you have for waste water treatment?
  • What classes have you taken that will help you with this position?

Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission

Interview

Fairly Simple process had phone interview then has an in person interview. Panel asked questions and about y previous work experience. Gave a limited amount of time to answer all questions.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (Fullerton, CA) in Jul 2018

Interview

I had my first interview with a store manager then I had a second interview with a representative of the loss prevention department then I was givin the job and started training the following day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission

Interview

It was a phone interview with a group of 3 people. I was told that my interview would be 30 minutes but ended within 15. Depending on how many people they are interviewing results in how quick you will hear back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews