Washington University in St. Louis Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Washington University in St. Louis Research Scientist Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Washington University in St. Louis (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview is pretty simple since I got my Ph.D., meet with several professors. answer several related questions. The most important thing is that your skills matched what they expected.

Negotiation

interview, get the offer, negotiate some benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for Washington University in St. Louis

Research Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington University in St. Louis in April 2009.

Interview

interview is quite formal. Start with presentations. A lots of questions are asked. then follow by individual interviews. Q/A continues even during lunch. good experience

Interview Questions

Research Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington University in St. Louis in July 2008.

Interview

Interview with the faculty members followed by a group seminar and chalk talk. Had round table lunch with future collaborators either. Overall, very informal and mostly scientific discussions rather than personality questions. The University is located in the middle of Saint Louis city. Very easy to access from the airport with metro system.

Interview Questions