Waste Management CDL Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for CDL Driver

Waste Management CDL Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Waste Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Georgetown, DE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Waste Management (Georgetown, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

Very fast I didn't stay that long and the guy said that he enjoy the interview and that made me a sure that I would get a try but it didn't end up that way I didn't hear anything else from u guys but I'm very interested in becoming a part of the team

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Wilmington, DE) in December 2018.

Interview

Phone interview asked several questions regarding experience regarding CDL, safety questions. after the phone interview I was scheduled for an in-person one-on-one interview with the route manager who is professional and answered all my questions regarding the position and what was expected of a new driver.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have driving a CDL vehicle   Answer Question

CDL Driver Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Waste Management in July 2011.

Interview

The phone interview was great. I am going for the personal interview tomorrow. I know they will ask some situational questions so I am practicing my answers so that I am condfident and ready to go. I am really hoping for this position!

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time that you made a bad decision. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am hoping that they will offer me a good wage. I know that this company has great benefits and wages.