Waste Management Commercial Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waste Management Commercial Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Waste Management

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waste Management (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Phone interview, and another phone interview the following day, then an in person interview the day after that. I received a call 3 days later letting me know I got the job an to schedule my out of town training.

Interview Questions

• What was an unsafe situation at your previous employment and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Waste Management (Matawan, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

In an interview with the route manager, everything seemed to go well said I was very qualified for the position. It's been over a week and I haven't heard anything and finally I get an email saying that they took to position away and they would no longer be hiring for that position, I'm looking forward in the future to be working with Waste Management I believe that it's very good company.thanking you in advance.

Interview Questions

• They were very concerned about safety   1 Answer
    • About a tough situation, and what steps we took to rectify it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waste Management (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview, 1 week later had a face to face. Then I was referred to the residential side. I was offered a position bit declined due to me already having a job.

Interview Questions

• Can u comply with all rules and regulations of the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Moreno Valley, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Went in and arrived for a 9:30am interview at 9am. The 9am person still hadn't been interviewed. They finally went in at 9:38am. Receptionist barely acknowledged us being there and would pretty frequently step outside to talk. As of 10:05am I ended up leaving without even being interviewed and still the first person inside the interview room. If a perspective employer wants me to want the job, ie showing up early, dressed properly then they should at least act like they want me to work for them. They should at least be prepared and at a minimum be able to give you a heads up or some sort of time table as to what's going on. Lack of standards for showing up on time and being prepared. Not a good example for perspective new hires.