Waste Management Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waste Management Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Waste Management

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waste Management (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

What a joke, sent email to say I had been selected for a phone interview, called and talked to a machine for 15 minutes, then received notification that I was unsuccessful, following day was told I had been selected for an interview.
Went to interview, found I was being interviewed along with 5 other people, herded into a room, were we were asked our names and checked off the list, HR person talked a few minutes about the company and then asked each individual why they wanted to work here, and what they had to offer, sell yourself to the company, then left in the room amongst ourselves for about 10 more minutes then told we were going to sit with someone for 10/15 min, watching and listening to the phone calls received. Then shown the door. Two days later told was unsuccessful. Weird, totally weird, no wonder the job is constantly advertised.

Interview Questions

• Why you wanted to work with them!   1 Answer
  • An experience in Customer Service you had to deal with and rectify!   1 Answer
  • Asked were you would like to see yourself in the future!   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Waste Management

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Management (Windsor, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screening then an in person interview with two employees. Whole process was very good, they responded quickly and were very nice. Overall it was a very good process.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waste Management in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through ziprecruiter. I received an email first because they set up an interview over the phone, Erin requested me to send my resume through email then, she said they will call me back to set up an appointment, they did... 30 min later! Went to the interview in Commerce, CA. Received an email confirmation 24 hours later to fill out paperwork and sing for a pre-employment requirements (drug test, background check) they requested me, my last pay stub from my current employer, 3 days later recived an on board confirmation. I will start on monday!

Interview Questions

• Mention the last time you received a call, where you were not able to help the customer.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever felt overwhelmed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

4 days later received a call... would you like to continue with this process... YES!